EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Charleston - 11/4/2011 to 11/6/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougAndJudy

As it turns out, Judy and I will be at your rally, too! We'll be coming in on the 4th and leaving the 7th. We just made a reservation, but we didn't have as site number given. Please add the 2 of us to the tour group. The check will be mailed asap.

See you all there!!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
As it turns out, Judy and I will be at your rally, too! We'll be coming in on the 4th and leaving the 7th. We just made a reservation, but we didn't have as site number given. Please add the 2 of us to the tour group. The check will be mailed asap.

See you all there!!
Very Cool! This is turning out to be a big rally. Should be fun. Doug, consider going on the tours with the group. There's more info in this thread. See Ya!

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
Ditto what Ray said! Glad you can join us. It looks like we are going to have a great time. Just remember to pack plenty of good weather with ya! I'll call early next week to get you site number and get it posted for you.

Phil

Very Cool! This is turning out to be a big rally. Should be fun. Doug, consider going on the tours with the group. There's more info in this thread. See Ya!

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Phil,

Kem & I are on for the Fabulous SC Rally!!! :D

However we like to be stylishly :cool: late and will be arriving Saturday about 4pm, with a departure, Monday morning.....figured we will finally be able to crash one of the Beletti "after the rally potlucks"!!!

Wish we could continue up to Willowtree, but we are still dealing with that painful 3 letter word....J...O....B :(

See yall in Charleston!! Oh yeah, we still have sites at the NC Rally in October.....come join us "northerners" for some more fun!!!! (I know, that was an unscrupulous plug for NC, but as a first year HL owner, we are dealing with a serious rally addiction :eek:)

Lance

PS. Oh yeah, we are booked for site QQ8

Last edited:

Phil Smith

Great Lance! That will give us time to get all of the judges assembled for your arrival! Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Phil

Hey Phil,

Kem & I are on for the Fabulous SC Rally!!! :D

However we like to be stylishly :cool: late and will be arriving Saturday about 4pm, with a departure, Monday morning.....figured we will finally be able to crash one of the Beletti "after the rally potlucks"!!!

Wish we could continue up to Willowtree, but we are still dealing with that painful 3 letter work.....J...O....B :(

See yall in Charleston!! Oh yeah, we still have sites at the NC Rally in October.....come join us "northerners" for some more fun!!!! (I know, that was an unscrupulous plug for NC, but as a first year HL owner, we are dealing with a serious rally addiction :eek:)

Lance

PS. Oh yeah, we are booked for site QQ8

lduguay

Great Lance! That will give us time to get all of the judges assembled for your arrival! Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Phil

Lol......Your outta luck this time.....it's a PULL THROUGH SITE!!! :cool: My plan was to arrive while yall were on the cruise......and besides, I've had all summer to practice my "backin" up skills......and I now have "SKILLS":D

See y'all soon!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Lol......Your outta luck this time.....it's a PULL THROUGH SITE!!! :cool: My plan was to arrive while yall were on the cruise......and besides, I've had all summer to practice my "backin" up skills......and I now have "SKILLS":DSee y'all soon!
I am not going on the cruise. I was wondering what i was going to do for enterainment. I can help you with your "pull through" site.

jimtoo

I am not going on the cruise. I was wondering what i was going to do for enterainment. I can help you with your "pull through" site.

Be sure you have your camera ready,, you know them pull through sites can be deceiving.. to close to one side,, then you need to backup and move over a little.. and then your not square or straight in the site and it looks funny.... so you got to pull up and back up again,,, and then... you end up to close and the slide wont go out because of the power hookup... then you start over..:) :) so be sure and have the video camera ready.. would look good on YOUTUBE. :)

Jim M

lduguay

LOL......Sooo much for sneaking in...........Larry, NO THANKS!!!!.......I believe you "helped" ENOUGH at my FIRST RALLY :p

Jim, I thought I was liking you till you started giving Larry ideas!!!!! Annnnnnd I thought yall, the Moderators, were here to help us "newbies"?? ;)

lduguay

Great news Lance and Kem - looking forward to seeing you guys again. What's it - 3 times this year then :)

Jim

Yep, third times the charm.........after the rally pot luck at the BELETTI's!!! My expectations are high with the talk from past rally's of all the great food!!

After all, I do have to maintain my boyish figure!!:rolleyes:

See yall soon!

jbeletti

Well you're sure setting the bar high for me Lance. Guess we'll all have to make double batches for the rally potluck so we have plenty leftover for the after the rally, rally potluck! I also love a great breakfast! Anyone? Bueller?...........

talley

Be sure you have your camera ready,, you know them pull through sites can be deceiving.. to close to one side,, then you need to backup and move over a little.. and then your not square or straight in the site and it looks funny.... so you got to pull up and back up again,,, and then... you end up to close and the slide wont go out because of the power hookup... then you start over..:) :) so be sure and have the video camera ready.. would look good on YOUTUBE. :)

Jim M[/QUOTE Jim, with your seemingly vast knowledge and experience in this topic, it would be great to have you at the rally to narriate the video. This looks like it is shaping up to be a good one. Come on by and we will caravan to Charleston. :)

lduguay

Wow......sound like a "promote the bloat" kinda weekend!!

In the event of stomach growl, we will have EMERGENCY leftovers somewhere close by!!!

Grab 2 biscuits (add jelly), rub together, shout CLEAR, then stuff in mouth.........or is that what you do for defibrillation???????

Phil Smith

Great Brad! LOoking forward to meeting you. Looks like we are going tohave a great time! I'll do my best to hold off the tour company until your check arrives!

Phil

Hi my wife and I would like to attend. We will mail the check tomorrow and hope it gets there in time.

Phil Smith

Brad,

Have you made your reservation at Oak Plantation yet? I called the CG and I did not see your reservation. If you have, did they give you a site number?

Thanks!

Phil

Hi my wife and I would like to attend. We will mail the check tomorrow and hope it gets there in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.