EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Crossville - 9/6/2013 to 9/8/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncc1701e

My golf career was brief and ended many years ago. However, if someone wants to share their clubs with me, I could attempt to re-enact my wicked hook once again.

As long as it is right hand clubs, I'll bring an extra full set for you to use. They are already trained for a nice slice so you'll fell right at home with them.

Tom

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Just heard from Ken and Pat McGraw who has just made their reservations. Glad to have them.
That puts the rally over the initial 25 spots previously on hold. I have just talked with the campground who said to call and make your reservations if you are thinking about coming in that there are not many spots open. So go ahead and call.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Nathan & Byrd, The Poodles said they need to see BamBam. Santha made reservations today. Will arrive on the 6th. No site number yet.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Nabo

Yea - BamBam is jumping up and down cuz the Poodles are coming. We are glad to have all of ya'll.

hillsonwheels

My Dad used to say, "You don't know unless you ask?" Santha could you leave Randy at home and just bring the poodles? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Randy

Dick, Yes she could leave me home. You would miss the grief that I am going to give you so I had better attend.
BamBam still loves me and the poodles. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Alright you two, play nice or you'll both have to go in timeout!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nabo

Ah Lance - your being so nice (your hands must be tied behind our back!!!). When's the knot getting loose :)?

Randy

I am starting to see a pattern. Dick seems to start a problem but apparently Lance seems to finish it. Are they kindred spirits or just bad luck?
Just my observation. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Nabo

Ok - here's the scoop on the Cumberland County Playhouse. The only matinee that weekend is on Saturday, Sept. 7th at 2:30 pm. The musical is on the history of Johnny Cash as told thru his music to stardom. The cost will be $23.00 (group rate) per person payable in advance. I will go ahead and make the initial 15 person reservation but we will need to know who wants to go. I will let you know where to send the money later. For more information about the Playhouse, the website is www.ccplayhouse.com.

Cost: $23.00 per person, payment due by August 15, 2013

Who to pay:
Make checks payable to Byrd Mathis or Nathan Mathis

Where to mail to: 820 Foothills Rd, Lenoir City, TN 37771

Last edited:

Nabo

Got ya down Hoyt and Mary. Thanks

Are ya'll heading to the North American Heartland Rally in June? Nathan & I will be there and hope to see ya'll.

hillsonwheels

Randy....I thought it was agreed that Santha was leaving you home? :confused: Now, I have it on good authority that observations are like a certain part of rear anatomy......every body has one! :rolleyes: Watch out for September.....Lance is gonna get you! :cool:

Nabo

Oh Dick - it's so good to have you back. We've missed all of your comments :rolleyes:.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Count me and Kem in for the show too!

Dick, ever since Randy got tear gassed at last years rally, he has be fairly good and is keeping almost outta trouble......IF he gives anymore trouble I can always provide some other "special effects"!! :cool:

Nabo

Lance -got ya down for the playhouse and can't wait to see the new baby!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.