EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Crossville - 9/6/2013 to 9/8/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ok doodee - marked on the first post are those who have responded that they want shirts. We will continue to update the list as those state whether they would like shirts or not.

Lou_and_Bette

Byrd, with the rally T-shirts we already have and, in Bette's opinion my too many, Harley shirts, we will pass on the T's

Lou

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Hey Byrd...good seeing you and Nathan at the National rally! We look forward to spending more time with you all in TN. Put us down for T-shirts also - XL and L

Sue and Paul

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Are there any spaces left? I'm out of the country for another day or 2 and can't call

Thanks

Nabo

Bob & Barb and Neale & Leslie - we will be glad to add ya'll to the wait list. Can't wait to see everyone.

brauch

Camping Wife
Hi Miss Byrd.....was so good to see you and Nathan in Goshen. So looking forward to this TN rally. Sign us up for T-shirts: A Large and an XL. Also, tickets for the play. Let me know when to send you the check.

Nabo

Camping season has been wonderful so far, especially seeing old friends and making new ones. For those who got to go to the North American Heartland Rally, what fun we had. Would like to thank Jim Beletti and his troop of helpers for putting on a fun filled week. And two big thumbs up to the team from Heartland Service Dept. who did a great job working on our coaches. Can't wait till the next NAHR in 2014.

With only 2 months until the TN/KY Rally, it's time to get back to work. WOW has time flown. We are working on getting a t-shirts design and will let everyone know what the cost will be. As for the Cumberland County Playhouse, payment will need to be made within the next 5 weeks. See post 172 on page 18 for the cost and mailing instructions. We have to make the final payment 10 days before the event so if everyone can try to get your payment to us no later then August 15th - fantastic. If you run into a problem, please let us know.

Enjoy and travel safely.

Status
Not open for further replies.