EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TN, Sevierville - 4/26/2018 to 4/29/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Got 'em. Love 'em!

Happy Easter weekend everyone.

Question to all participants joining the rally at the end of April. Who has the Torklift Glowsteps installed on their unit? The wife and I would like to review these to see if they truly are the best out there as everyone claims.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

JJC

retired Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Good afternoon all.

We've updated post #1 with rally and dinner show participants. If you notice any omissions, please let me know.

We have 2 RV sites remaining and 13 seats available for the dinner show Friday night, April 27th. We have to provide our final count and payment for the dinner show on Wednesday, April 11th. So you still have time if you decide to go.

navyAZ1

Well sad to say but Ann and I are having to cancel. Miss Ann will be having some surgery on 4/11 and we're not sure if she will be able to travel much by the time of the rally. Hope y'all have a great time.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ron - so sorry to hear about Ann and the upcoming surgery. Will put her on our prayer list.

david-steph2018

Good afternoon all.

We've updated post #1 with rally and dinner show participants. If you notice any omissions, please let me know.

We have 2 RV sites remaining and 13 seats available for the dinner show Friday night, April 27th. We have to provide our final count and payment for the dinner show on Wednesday, April 11th. So you still have time if you decide to go.

Any time or information on the potluck? Our first rally and we are really looking forward to this, getting excited for the days to come.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Well sad to say but Ann and I are having to cancel. Miss Ann will be having some surgery on 4/11 and we're not sure if she will be able to travel much by the time of the rally. Hope y'all have a great time.
So sorry to hear Ron. Tell Miss Ann our thoughts and prayers are with her as well as you. We'll miss seeing both of you.

david-steph2018

Sorry to hear your wife is going to have surgery. Good luck to her and to you.

On the 11th I am having a knee manipulation because the replacement is not having the range of motion like the doc wishes.

EB3

Good afternoon all.

Busy with the trip we're on and planning for Stone Mtn. too and overlooked TN rally info. Will attempt to have the check reach you by 4/11. Thanks.

JJC

Busy with the trip we're on and planning for Stone Mtn. too and overlooked TN rally info. Will attempt to have the check reach you by 4/11. Thanks.

Ed, we’ll add you to the list. If you tell me the check is on the way, then we’re good. I have to pay in full Wednesday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JJC

Well, it's almost time! We've updated post #1 to include a draft agenda.

The overwhelming majority are arriving early so we have included some optional pre-rally activities on Tuesday and Wednesday for those interested.

We have a group tour at a fantastic new distillery just up the road from the resort. We've arranged to have the owner and master distiller, Chris Yet lead our group and there will be a HOC discount on any purchases. If you plan on taking the tour, I would appreciate knowing so I can coordinate the logistics. Be sure to try the TeeneKeela!

JJC

HEARTLAND GIVES BACK
The Heartland Gives Back Initiative (HGBi) is an initiative by the Heartland Owners Club to “give back” to the communities we rally in. For each rally, we choose one or more organizations as our HGBi beneficiaries.

The HGBi for this Rally is the Celebrate Life Cancer Support Group (EIN 62-1854671). The Celebrate Life group strives to meet the basic needs of hundreds of local area cancer patients by providing assistance with medical costs, prosthetic devices, and various other expenditures affecting cancer patients and their families.

This is an ALL VOLUNTEER organization so there are no overhead costs and 100% of donations go directly to those in need. It’s a great opportunity to make a big difference for this local charity.

The vast majority of their need is financial and envelopes will be provided for your contribution. In addition, the Celebrate Life Cancer Support Group could use gas cards and grocery cards as they transport people to their cancer treatments and assist them with meals. At the cancer treatment center they are in need of any type of individually wrapped snacks that patients nibble on during their treatment. These can be Little Debbies, chips, etc but they do need to be individually wrapped.

Thank you in advance for supporting this very special charity!

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Leslie and I would like to tour the distillery Wednesday (for educational purposes, of course:angel:)

jbeletti

Leslie and I would like to tour the distillery Wednesday (for educational purposes, of course:angel:)

This rally is getting even more awesome. Wish I could be there participate in the "continuing education" with you Neale and Leslie :)

Mark-Roberta 051995

Since we will not be there until Thursday, maybe you could entertain, I mean educate us on your findings. I am up for samples in the event that there is a show and tell going on - for educational purposes of course. Have fun and enjoy.

Mark :cool:

JJC

All is good Ed. Check arrived today

JJC

Good afternoon all,

Our fellow Heartlanders at Performance Trailer Braking (see below) have graciously offered to attend our TN rally. Given that about half of our rally attendees are flocking north from the SE Region Rally in Atlanta, we've held off on asking them to make the trip unless we have enough demand for more information or installations.

The Performance Trailer Braking team will be conducting a seminar and doing installs at the SE Region Rally in Stone Mountain. We encourage you to check out their seminar and we will have them join us in Sevierville if you need more time with them.

Their contact information is as follows:
[FONT=trebuchet ms, sans-serif]Kelly Barnett[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, sans-serif]Operations & Scheduling[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, sans-serif]334-730-5476[/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms, sans-serif]Performance Trailer Braking[/FONT]
www.performancetrailerbraking.com
www.facebook.com/PerformanceTrailerBraking/
[FONT=trebuchet ms, sans-serif]Kelly Barnett[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, sans-serif]Operations & Scheduling[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms, sans-serif]334-730-5476[/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms, sans-serif]Performance Trailer Braking[/FONT]
www.performancetrailerbraking.com
www.facebook.com/PerformanceTrailerBraking/

JJC

This rally is getting even more awesome. Wish I could be there participate in the "continuing education" with you Neale and Leslie :)

Jim, we’ll be sure to let you know what we learn . As it stands we’ll have no ‘adult supervision’ so you’re going to have to trust us on this one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.