EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Boerne - 10/5/2012 to 10/7/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul & Nan

Yeah Mary Ann and Larry, we had a great time with you guys. Put Paul and Nan down as well, at this point we are looking at the 4th, leaving the 7th, subject to change.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Fantastic ! ! We have 3 more HOC members for the October rally.

Dan & Connie, Larry & Mary Ann and Paul & Nan we have you on the list.

Y'all tavel safe and we'll see you there..........

Please add Jim-Joy Teet to this event. It will be our first as HOC members, and we look forward to meeting everyone!

Jim & Joy Teet
HOC #2033
Bayside-Rockport, TX
2012 Landmark San Antonio
e-mail: jimrteet@hotmail.com
'05 GMC HD2500 Sierra

TomMar

Please add Jim-Joy Teet to this event. It will be our first as HOC members, and we look forward to meeting everyone!

Jim & Joy Teet
HOC #2033
Bayside-Rockport, TX
2012 Landmark San Antonio
e-mail: jimrteet@hotmail.com
'05 GMC HD2500 Sierra

Jim & Joy welcome to the HOC. It will be great to meet new friends. We generally have these rallies twice a year, at various locations. It is great fun in a very relaxed atmosphere. I have you name down so you are registered. FYI the park will allow campers to arrive 3 days ahead of schedule and still get the rally site rate. We'll see you there.

dljcyoung

Hi Tom, please put Joyce and Dennis Young down to attend the rally at Boerne. We spent 5 days there two weeks ago with our local club and had a great time. Thank you

TomMar

Hi Tom, please put Joyce and Dennis Young down to attend the rally at Boerne. We spent 5 days there two weeks ago with our local club and had a great time. Thank you

Joyce & Dennis welcome aboard, I have you on the list. We'll see you in October.

TomMar

Thanks for the invite. We are talking it over and see this a great time to meet other folks. Chappy and Liz

Chappy & Liz - it would be great to meet more new friends. Give it a thought and let me know. I have to turn the final list into the park 30 days before the event. Hope to see you there.

CTD2005

Hi Tom. New members here. We live in Boerne and want to sign up for the 5th through the 7th please. This is our first experiance with an RV club and will be our first event. Sounds like allot of fun, we are very much looking forward to it.

TomMar

Nick & Suzanne - I hope the tow distance is not too far. This beats my tow distance of 20 mi. when the call was in Houston. I think you will find our group to be pretty low key but fun . We will have a few things scheduled and you can attend if your mood strikes you. There will also be folks wandering around seeing old friends.

We look forward to meeting you.

CTD2005

Nick & Suzanne - I hope the tow distance is not too far. This beats my tow distance of 20 mi. when the call was in Houston. I think you will find our group to be pretty low key but fun . We will have a few things scheduled and you can attend if your mood strikes you. There will also be folks wandering around seeing old friends.

We look forward to meeting you.

Lol, It is around a 10 mile tow for me. :) Looking forward to it. We are pretty low key folks and just like to enjoy chillin out and relaxing.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We will be returning from a summer in the Colorado mountains, but it will be good to be back in Texas! Looking forward to meeting some new friends as well as seeing lots of old ones!

Lou_and_Bette

Please include Bette and I in the fun. This will be our first Texas rally since we are new Texas residants...please don't ask Jay if you decide to check our "references." Since you are coordinating reservations, we would like to arrive 3 October and leave 9 October

Lou

Last edited:

steran

Hello! We are new to the club (just joined today) and new to our Road Warrior (just picked it up in Lansing, MI on Monday). We would like to join y'all at the rally in Boerne. We're up in the Lake Conroe area, if anyone is planning a caravan, we'd love to tag along too. Thanks and we look forward to meeting y'all!

Thanks,
Spencer

TomMar

Lou & Bette and Spencer& Kathy welcome to the group. You both are signed up. This is great news - one new member to Texas and one new to the Heartland owners Group I will be turning the names and arrival dates into the park 30 days before the rally. The park will give the rally rate 3 days before the rally and for 3 days after the rally if you are interested. We look forward to meeting y'all. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards:)

jbeletti

Hi Tom and Marti,

Wow - 17 rigs already! this rally is really shaping up to be decent sized. Way to go for your first rally. Sorry we cannot make it back to TX to join in on the fun. Have a great rally!

TomMar

Hi Tom and Marti,

Wow - 17 rigs already! this rally is really shaping up to be decent sized. Way to go for your first rally. Sorry we cannot make it back to TX to join in on the fun. Have a great rally!

Thanks Jim. Maybe next year. I'm sure Terry H and I all get a rally back to back (North and South Texas) that would help with your travel plans. I don't envy your travel schedule.

Travel safe.:)

BobSue

Hi Tom,
Please add Bob and Sue Lawson to the list of attendees.
We may come in a day early, do we need to contact the camp ground directly?

Status
Not open for further replies.