EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Boerne - 10/5/2012 to 10/7/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Hi Tom,
Please add Bob and Sue Lawson to the list of attendees.
We may come in a day early, do we need to contact the camp ground directly?

BobSue - you have been added to the group - WELCOME ! ! I will be turning in the list to the park 30 days before the rally and with that list will be everyone's estimated arrival date. They have a separate rally area so if you change your mind it should not be a problem. In the mean time I will mark you down for one day early.

Again welcome aboard......:)

danemayer

I will be turning in the list to the park 30 days before the rally and with that list will be everyone's estimated arrival date.
Tom, on p21 of the 3Q2012 Newsletter, there's a prominent graphic for this rally with what might be considered different instruction about reservations.

??

Attachments

• BoerneRally.jpg
    BoerneRally.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 53

TomMar

Tom, on p21 of the 3Q2012 Newsletter, there's a prominent graphic for this rally with what might be considered different instruction about reservations.

??

Thanks Dan - I know, I saw it but there is'nt a lot we can do now. I have made it pretty clear through the forum that the park specifically requested all registrations be made through me. I am going to talk to them about it - again.

TomMar

Add Les & Stephanie Theis and our two children to the list please.

Les, Stephanie and kids - Welcome to the group - I have you on the list. I will be sending all of the names to the park early September, along with your arrival date. If you will be arriving early please let me know. See y'all there ! ! :)

TomMar

COME ONE COME ALL - Time is running out to register for the South Texas Chapter Rally in Boerne. The registration list goes to Alamo Fiesta 5 September so sign up now ! ! ;):)

talley

Tom, would like to the sign-up with RV park for early arrival..... In on Thursday, Oct 4th and out on Monday, Oct 8th (morning

Thanks, Jerry

TomMar

Tom, would like to the sign-up with RV park for early arrival..... In on Thursday, Oct 4th and out on Monday, Oct 8th (morning

Thanks, Jerry

Got it Jerry - I turn the list in tomorrow.

We will see you there:)

TomMar

Okay gang the plan is in motion - The agenda is now posted in Post #1 or this LINK

Everyone travel safe - WE'LL SEE YOU THERE ! ! ! !

Tom & Marti
:):eek:

Last edited:

bd2dabone

Great. Perfect location. I can pick mine up from the dealer in Boerne after they complete my repairs from a china bomb tire self destructing and taking out some of the fender and side of the 5th wheel. I'll be right over!

danemayer

Hi everyone,

I know from forum posts that a lot of people haven't been able to get their TV audio to play through their surround sound speakers. I'd like to offer attendees help making the necessary connections and will be bringing a collection of various cable types to the rally. I'll have to ask you to reimburse me for cable cost (most will be $10 or less), but my time is free.

If you're interested, please send me a PM (I don't want to hijack the rally thread). It would also be helpful if you could dig out your TV and Surround Sound manuals or download copies from the manufacturer's website, so we don't have to guess about the menu settings that are needed.

We'll be arriving on Thursday afternoon and leave on Monday morning.

I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

TomMar

Great. Perfect location. I can pick mine up from the dealer in Boerne after they complete my repairs from a china bomb tire self destructing and taking out some of the fender and side of the 5th wheel. I'll be right over!

bd2dabone - Are you going to make it to the rally? That would be great. Full details are in Post #1 in this thread. Send me your name(s) and I will inform the park to add one more rig to the count.
See you there.:cool:

dwimberley

Dan & Connie
Tom Dan & Connie Wimberly would like to change our schedule to arrive on Thursday and leave on Monday. Do I go through you to make the change?

TomMar

Tom Dan & Connie Wimberly would like to change our schedule to arrive on Thursday and leave on Monday. Do I go through you to make the change?

It won't be a problem Dan. Alamo has a seperate area for the Rally and one day early will be okay. We are going to be there on Tuesday and will talk to them then, also

ZNK

It appears that my wife and I (Zack and Kelsea), along with my parents 2pnsapod1 & 2 will be joining you for the rally! We wont be staying but plan on stopping buy on Saturday.

TomMar

It appears that my wife and I (Zack and Kelsea), along with my parents 2pnsapod1 & 2 will be joining you for the rally! We wont be staying but plan on stopping buy on Saturday.

Zack - Not to worry. I had a PM from them and y'all are expected. See you there.:cool::)

TomMar

Jim & Joy, Pat & Lori we understand but we will miss you in Boerne.:( Try to plan on the April Rally in Montgomery (Lake Conroe KOA)

Travel Safe ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.