EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Boerne - 10/5/2012 to 10/7/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltheis

In ref. to the pot luck dinner, is there a list of who is bringing what? Desert, salad, side dish or main dish?

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
In ref. to the pot luck dinner, is there a list of who is bringing what? Desert, salad, side dish or main dish?

No real list of what people bring. Many people talk in general earlier in the day and everything works out. Its very relaxed and fun.

See y'all there - travel safe:p

CTD2005

Just an fyi for anyone not familiar with the area.
There is a Super Walmart and an HEB within about mile of the campground if you need to pick anything up.

jimtoo

Hey Tom,

Will you have some Sugar Free or No Sugar added Ice Cream for diabetics? I know Bette is not the only one around and a diabetic has to watch their sugar intake. If not we will bring a carton.

See you Thursday!!!

Jim M

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We're here!! Kind of lonesome back here all by ourselves.

Attachments

• DSCF4106.jpg
    DSCF4106.jpg
    863.2 KB · Views: 47
  • DSCF4111.jpg
    DSCF4111.jpg
    813.9 KB · Views: 48

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Wish we were there to keep you guys company! We arrived back in Cody around 3:30 safe and sound. Have a great rally. Oh, by the way Jay, I found a place in Cheyenne that sells fire ball by the liter.

jayc

You're going to miss another great rally! Wish I had a couple of those liter bottles for the rally. I'll go look for one tomorrow.

TomMar

Good call - I did not think about that, Blue Bell makes it and we will have some - not a worry. We'll be up there Tuesday night and Wednesday we'll scope out the flavors. See ya there.:p

TomMar

We're here!! Kind of lonesome back here all by ourselves.

Well Barry and Janet should be there too. If not they should be there tomorrow. We'll be there Tuesday afternoon. From the looks of the weather forecast we are going to bring a few woolies. I know its warmer that where you came from but its a lot cooler that where we have been. Its 65 here, now.:rolleyes:

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
You're going to miss another great rally! Wish I had a couple of those liter bottles for the rally. I'll go look for one tomorrow.

Let me know if you can't find it. I'd be happy to send some out Tuesday for you.

TomMar

We have the makings of a rally ! ! ! ! Jay, Barry and Terry are already here. The flags are flying so we are Off and running. Ya'll come on down now, ya' hear? :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

IMAG0490a.jpg

dwimberley

Dan & Connie
Tom we are not going to make the rally. I wrecked the trailer this afternoon. Severe damage so we will dealing with the insurance and Ron Hoover for the weekend. Say hello to everyone and hopefully we will see everyone next time.

jimtoo

Tom we are not going to make the rally. I wrecked the trailer this afternoon. Severe damage so we will dealing with the insurance and Ron Hoover for the weekend. Say hello to everyone and hopefully we will see everyone next time.

Hi Dan,,, As long as you guys are OK,,, things will work out.

Is there anything the Heartland family can do for you? I'm sure we have folks in your area that can help if you need it.

Jim M

PS... what happened if you don't mind telling. :)

jayc

Dan, we were looking forward to seeing you and Connie again. Glad you weren't hurt and see you next time.

CTD2005

Hello Tom, my work schedule has changed and unfortunately we have to cancel. It's great we have the work, we are very fortunate for that. However it requires me to cancel this weekend as well as next weekend in Canton.

ucwinters

Rig is hooked up to the truck, fridge is chilling, and stuff is loaded for an early evening departure tomorrow. I sure hope that you got some Blue Bell fudge brownie nut ice cream.

TomMar

CTD. 2005 - we understand the work issue. We are going to miss Canton due to that ugly four letter word. Maybe we'll see you in April for that rally.

The rest of you guys "come on down". We have 12 rigs here, the weather could not be any better.

Everybody travel safe! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.