EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Canton - 10/7/2011 to 10/9/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmomega

AnyTimer
Since I didn't want to sale this through the site and ship it I'd rather have local pickup or just be able to hand deliver it at the rally.... that is if we can post things for sale like this here.

I have an new (was in bag until I opened to take this picture) 7 pin in bed plug. This one just "T"'s into the stock 7 pins on most HD trucks and lets you add a plug into the bed while still retaining function of the one at the bumper. Like I said never used, has instructions and mounting hardware. Paid $95 or so but it's doing me no good. I'd let it go for $50-60 or what someone will offer. If it helps a fellow RV'r out then it helps me.

My new truck came with one in the bed from the factory so I don't need this one, it's just been in my underseat storage until tonight when I thought about it.

I'll even bring the drill and hole saw if anyone wants it and wants it installed :cool:

Attachments

• 7pin_inbed.jpg
    7pin_inbed.jpg
    798.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

jayc

Legendary Member
JD, I'm fine with what you're doing but I don't make the rules for the forum. We'll have to wait and see what one of the moderators and Jim B want to do. Hope this will be allowed and not close the thread.

Jim, we'll be here waiting. Let the rallying begin soon!

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Sorry Jay, I hope I didn't start something. Wasn't thinking when I put my post out there was just trying to limit to us coming to Canton. The ramp I have I won't ship so I was just going to bring it. Still will.

dwimberley

Dan & Connie
Hi everyone! Connie and I were out of touch the last 3 days sitting in the Frio river. No cell phone signal, no internet. I can't find the post now but for the pot luck I think we are bringing salad withthe trimmings. Not sure we know how to cook in the rig yet. We will be headed that way Friday morning. Please let us know what else we can do for the pot luck.

jayc

Legendary Member
Boy, I know about not having cell connection or internet! Salad with trimmings sounds good. We'll see you on Friday. There are five of us here already.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
This is what we call the Pre-Rally to the Rally:) Good friends, good times, good food, good beer. It don't get no better that this.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Hey y'all, it's Tuesday morning and I'm itching to get on the road to Canton. We will be leaving early Thursday morning though. For the pot luck Barb is planning on broccoli cheese casserole. So we will see everybody Thursday.

jayc

Legendary Member
Come on Orville, there's a good group already here waiting for the rally to begin.

There has been a slight change in our plans. We will not be having a group breakfast on Saturday morning but coffee will be provided. We can gather at the pavillion for a coffee get-together.

Explore USA, the nearest Heartland dealer, has agreed to provide us with a fish fry with all the trimmings for lunch on Saturday from 11AM-1PM. We can look at the trailers that they have in stock and then they will give away two televisions for door prizes! Pretty nice!!!

Saturday evening we still plan to have our potluck dinner but the location will change to the meeting room in the Grand Lodge.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I'm all about some fish fry! Be there day after tomorrow.

Jay, we may want to extend our stay one extra night. Do you think that will be a problem with the Park?

mmomega

AnyTimer
Oh I'm all about a TV, I've actually been looking to get one for the basement cause we sit outside a lot at night. So are they coming to the park to do this or do we travel to them since it isn't far? Just wondering how we would check out their trailers, if they were bringing some like Ron Hoover did @ the Spring Rally.
Has the weather been pretty good for yall already there?

I should be dropping the trailer off tomorrow afternoon (2ish) to get it all setup and head back to pick up the DW around 6, so she doesn't have to do anything when she gets there but relax :)

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are here, sort-of! I have to work (remotely Thursday), go in Friday, and DH has to work Thurs and Fri. Drop by and visit, site 77.

E

PS - What size TV, Jay????

mmomega

AnyTimer
We are here, sort-of! I have to work (remotely Thursday), go in Friday, and DH has to work Thurs and Fri. Drop by and visit, site 77.

E

PS - What size TV, Jay????

We'll be on the other side of the pond. Spot 68. Yeah what size TV's:cool: ...probably 27-32".

Throwing in a map of the park in case anyone hasn't checked the Mill Creek site.

04033SiteMap.jpg

jayc

Legendary Member
I think there are 9 or 10 rigs here now, warming the park up for y'all! We will drive over to the dealership, about 5 miles, for the fish fry. The televisions will be 32". JD thanks for adding the map. We are taking all the sites in the Red Oak section.

Rex, extending shouldn't be a problem. This place is pretty empty after the First Monday weekend.

mmomega

AnyTimer
I think there are 9 or 10 rigs here now, warming the park up for y'all! We will drive over to the dealership, about 5 miles, for the fish fry. The televisions will be 32". JD thanks for adding the map. We are taking all the sites in the Red Oak section.

Rex, extending shouldn't be a problem. This place is pretty empty after the First Monday weekend.

Huh, I wonder why they put me in the other section. I made reservations back in June. Maybe they can move me over there unless Red Oaks is already fully booked...

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Huh, I wonder why they put me in the other section. I made reservations back in June. Maybe they can move me over there unless Red Oaks is already fully booked...

I was wondering too. It would be nice to have yall with the rest of us. Check with the office to see if there is room then you wouldn't been so far off as this park is pretty big.

jayc

Legendary Member
JD, you will be in site #84 in the Red Oak section. When I arrived, they found a couple of people that had not been put with us that should have been and moved them.

Status
Not open for further replies.