EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Spring - 10/15/2010 to 10/17/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Robert, we'll be looking forward to meeting you in October.

My wife Stella has agreed to coordinate the t-shirts. Please contact her at scoffman27@gmail.com .

Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Last edited:

Charlie Harris

Jay,

Sign Peggy and I up for the rally in October. Gumbo will make me show up every time. T-Shirts is the icing on the cake,,lol I will call Rayford soon.

jayc

Jim,
I'm signing him up for the rally in October. I'll bet he makes it, and likely will be here in the spring too.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Robert, we'll be looking forward to meeting you in October.

My wife Stella has agreed to coordinate the t-shirts. Please contact her at her email address.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Jay I tried the email link and it didn't work.

AttyVette

We will try to meet you guys there if possible. I already live at Rayford Crossing, space 25. My husband and I just bought a 2011 27 ft Trail Runner on 7-19-10. I stay in my trailer when I am in Spring working and I drive to our home in Port Arthur when I get off work each week. We would love to attend the rally but our daughter is getting married on October 23 so we might be tied up doing last mnute things that weekend (as it is the weekend before her wedding).

jayc

Sorry for the delay in responding but I've been on the road and haven't been able to check here. I'll change the email address on the post but FYI she can be reached at scoffman27@gmail.com

jayc

Jaime, I'm adding you to the list and looking forward to seeing you again.

sgtbigb

Put Gene & Song Brandon on the list. Just made reservations. We will be there on the the 15th with some Elgin BBQ sausage for pot luck :=)

jayc

Gene,
I put you and Song down on our list. Looking forward to meeting you.

jayc

Thanks Gene, I'll add it as soon as I can. I've tried twice and can't get into the edit feature. Not sure if it's something with the forum or with my internet connection. I've been busy with the grandkids on vacation in Colorado, so I haven't had as much computer time as I normally do with a 13 year old grandson in the house...

jimtoo

I added it for you Jay,,, and it tried to give me a problem also. So it's not just you. Although some people may see you as a problem,,, :),,, but not me. :angel:

Hopefully we will see you in Oct... but need to wait until Bette sees Dr.(on the 20th) about knee surgery. Then we will decide if we can make it.

Jim M

jayc

Thanks for the help Jim, and glad to hear that it wasn't just me having a problem.

Hope Bette's doctor visit goes well and y'all are able to come to the rally.

jayc

I need to remind everyone that if you wish to have a tee shirt for the rally need to contact either me or Stella with their shirt sizes. The deadline is less than a month away (Sept. 10th).

Thanks and looking forward to seeing everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.