EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Spring - 10/15/2010 to 10/17/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Bob, we will miss you and Pat at the rally. I believe that this will be the first rally that you've missed. See you next time.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Hey Jay - add Marti and me to the list. We will get a hold of Raiford for the reservation.

TomMar

Jay;
I have been offline for a while and forgot about the rally until Marti asked me when it was scheduled. If possible can we ge shirts - one large and one medium? Either way we are going to make it out there on Wednesday so we can catch up on the latest. Also you can add our HOC #1195 to the sign up list the next time you access it. Looks like a good group. ! !

jayc

Tom, that sounds good! I had looked up your HOC number but got locked out of the forum and didn't have a chance to add your number, but I got 'er dun now.

jayc

There have been some changes made to the attendee list. Jerry and Diane Talley had to cancel to attend a family function but we had John and Eilleen Williams sign up as well as Dick and Gayle Savoie.

The deadline for ordering tee shirts is Sept. 27th so get your sizes in so we can order you a shirt!

TomMar

Hey Plumberdude and Dudette - How have you been? It will be great to see ya. Don't let any of those crazy Texas drivers side track you on your trip across this great state.

jayc

Hi all,
New members, Robert and Cassandra Joy had to drop out due to work....bummer!

I will be releasing the remaining sites on Monday, so anyone that still wants to sign up must go directly to the park. The tee shirts have been ordered and everything is falling into place for another great rally in Spring. Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

jayc

We made it to Rayford today to spectacular weather. It's about 75 degrees with clear skies.

We're ready to party, so come on down!

Jay,

Are the tow rig cleaning crew going to be at the park this year? If so let me know how to reserve a time to get the trailer cleaned up.

jayc

Ken, I'll get in touch with them and make sure they are here on Saturday.

jayc

Agenda:

Friday night-meals on your own. There are many good restaurants in the area from barbecue, Mexican, Oriental buffet, pizza, sandwiches, etc. About anything you can imagine is available within a short distance.

Fireside chat at my site

9:00AM-Saturday morning potluck breakfast-please bring a breakfast dish to share. Coffee will be furnished. Please bring your own plates, utensils and coffee cup.

Saturday lunch-on your own.

Ron Hoover RV will have two display units for us to look at-all day on Saturday.
Rally hall will be available for cards and other games.
Cary Hall, former owner of a Sundance has volunteered to do seminars on geneology and scrapbooking in the afternoon in the rally hall.

6:00PM-Saturday evening meal-Ron Hoover RV will furnish gumbo. Please bring a plate or bowl and utensils and drink of your choice.

Please remain for door prizes and chat. Fireside chats after at my site.

We're going to have a great time!

Last edited:

jimtoo

Hi Everyone,

I have waited till the last minute, but due to a work commitment we will not be able to attend the rally. We are really going to miss seeing and visiting with everyone.

Ya'll have a great time and we will see you at the spring rally.

Jim and Bette

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Ya'll have a great time at the Rally. Lin & I really would like to be there sharing in all the fun & festivities but have committed to spend at least Thanksgiving here with family. Maybe the Spring Rally???

jayc

See you tomorrow Jaime.

Ray, I'm adding you and Lin to the Spring rally list as soon as it's posted! We're gonna miss you this weekend, buddy.

Jim, the rally is on the portal page, where is it not posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.