EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Spring - 10/15/2010 to 10/17/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimtoo

Hi Jay,,, Looks like we will be coming to the rally.....hope not to many back out now that they know we are coming...but will call park in the morning and let you know more later...

Jay,,,put us down for a 2XL and an XL tee shirt....thanks.

Jim and Bette

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Frank and Brenda Heard sent me an email that they got a job that begins on Oct. 1st, so they can't make it.

gratton

Please put myself and wife down. This will be the first rally that we have ever attended. We were owners of SOB of 5th wheel and have owned our BC since April. We are looking forward to meeting other Heartland owners. You can also put us both down for a 3X t-shirt.

Ken and Kim Gratton
Owners Club # 1734

jayc

Ken and Kim,
You are down, and your shirt sizes are recorded. It's gonna be a fun weekend.

jimtoo

Ken and Kim,
You are down, and your shirt sizes are recorded. It's gonna be a fun weekend.

OHHhhhhh Yeaaa....!,,, a new rally mate..wow... Jay.. not to many of them any more.... Jay ,,, you still have that little box....you know for ... well first timers.???

gratton

Did I say this was our first rally? I must have miss spoke. What I meant to say was that we have been on many, many rallies. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Ken

jayc

Ricky and Dee Cobb told me over the weekend that they will be coming to the rally.

There are several that have not contacted either myself or my wife with their tee shirt sizes. Please do so ASAP so we can order shirts for everyone.

hcriddle

Jay, I don't see where I told you here and I don't remember if I pm'd you or not but put us down for an x-lg and a small.

Tom of Ypsi

Stella and that guy:mad: you are with put Judy and I down Site 101(already registered) lrg & medium shirts. See you in Oct

BobSue

Doing this on phone for 1st time. Hope it works. Sue and I will be there for the rally. We have park reserv. T-shirts should both be Large.
Haven't seen you since last year. Will be good to catch up!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Jayc
We have been running around up here in the New England area and will be heading south in about a week or two. However it looks like we will not be able to arrive in Spring TX in time to attend this fall rally. I have released, by email, the reserved site 77 from Rayford Crossing.

We always look forward to meeting our friends at the rally but this year we just want to slow down and watch the leafs change as we head south. We will be in the Dallas area around the first of November.

If everything works out we will see you all at thes spring rally in April.

BC

Status
Not open for further replies.