EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Spring - 10/15/2010 to 10/17/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimtoo

It is there Jim,,,, about mid-way down.... Put your glasses on... or clean them if you got them on...:D :D

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Guess I need to get some new glasses. I looked 3 times and didn't see it. Oops...I have to scroll down to find it. Sorry.

plumberdude

We will miss you and Miss Bette! I was so looking forward to giving you a hard time!
But, I guess this means we will have to be back for the next one!

Lori

jimtoo

We will miss you and Miss Bette! I was so looking forward to giving you a hard time!
But, I guess this means we will have to be back for the next one!

Lori

Yea,,, we are going to miss seeing you guys... and everyone else... but other things are happening right now. Maybe you guys could make the Sweetheart Rally in Feb near Kerrville, Tx and also the spring rally in Spring, Tx.

Jim M

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jim,
I'm making plans to come to the Sweetheart Rally after the luncheon in the Valley the week before.

jimtoo

Jay,,, we will try to make the luncheon also... kinda need to see how the plans work out for the prizes and stuff for the Sweetheart Rally.

Ya'll have fun now...

Jim M

jayc

We're having a great time again. Wonderful weather and a nice campfire last night. Tonight we're doing a double campfire so everyone can be near a fire and not be so cold. That's right, cold here already! Well, cool at least and the fire feels sooo good.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Thanks again Jay and Stella. It was a great Bar-B-Que, thanks Ron Hoover. It was wonderful to be able to see 'old' friends again and meet new ones. Thanks for the prayers and good wishes. We had a marvelous time.

meandg

crawgator
Glad you guys are having a good time. Hated that we didn't make it. Last time we were out the other jack stand went out and need to have it fixed. We will hopefully make it in Spring.

jayc

Jim, we were glad you were able to come over both days. It was sure good to see you. I'm adding you to the list for April's rally.

Gary and Michelle, you missed a good rally with great weather. We couldn't have ordered any better temps. Hope to see you in April too.

plumberdude

Thank you Jay and Stella! Another fun event!
We really enjoyed seeing everyone and meeting new friends. It's always worth the
trip!
We made it back home safe and sound! Now we wait till Dec and we will be back at Rayford for Xmas!

Take care everyone!
Pat,Lori and Miss Miriah

jayc

Pat and Lori, we wish you guys would go ahead and retire and just stay down here in sunny warm Texas. We'll see you again soon. Glad you made the trip okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.