EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Spring - 4/16/2010 to 04/18/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

meandg

crawgator
Thanks for such a warm welcoming on our first Heartland Rally. Thanks Jay for always keeping us informed. We had a wonderful time and we look forward to seeing all our new friends again real soon.
Thanks for all the help when we were hitching up.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. As always, it was fun putting it on and having such a good time. I'm going to try to work harder on the October rally to get one of the local dealers to bring a Bighorn and a Landmark out so Charlie will have something to take home with him.

Now if only this rain will let up so we can get started on our next trip to Elkhart.

See everyone in October!

jimtoo

Some one else that made the rally a fun time I forgot to Thank..... DannyLee and SueJean did and awesome job with the karaoke. Thanks for the entertainment DannyLee,,, you guys are great. Also Thanks go to Jay C and Jim G for their singing also... You guys were good.

Jim M

SueJean

:) You're welcome, Jim! That's one thing that my "Cowboy" is always happy to do - sing! AND I wanted to say that Bette did a great job with her two songs and we look forward to hearing more of her singing anytime. Next time we run into each other, she may want to come by and spend a little private time rehearsing at our rig so that she can get used to the song layout beforehand. We're always happy to help people find their "right pitch"!

We had a great time at the rally too. Thanks to Jayc and his DW for pulling this together and everyone else that pitched in to make it a special time. We look forward to seeing ya'll again sometime.

Thanks also to Jim B. for all of his tips and info on how to make better use of our "Nest". So much to learn........so little time, eh? :p

Blessings,

SueJean, DannyLee and Ariela Grace

Last edited:
Just wanted to thank you all so much for allowing me to be a part of your gathering this past weekend at Rayford Crossing. I appreciate your time and even more, your kindness and courtesy.

I hope to see you all in October (God willing).

I am planning to make a good home made chicken and sausage gumbo (okra on the side) and maybe some venison and beef chili for lunch for that one (really feel bad about the cold sandwiches by the way).

I also plan on having a Landmark and a maybe another trailer on show for that one.

Anyway, thank you all again for letting me be there and I look forward to having you all meet my wife next go round.

I think maybe I did something wrong here, so I am writing this again. If it actually shows up twice ... sorry.

I just wanted to thank all of you for letting me be a part of your meeting. I appreciate the kindness and courtesy of each of you very much.

I apologize for the cold sandwiches and pop we served for lunch and I plan 110% to serve the tastiest chicken and sausage gumbo(or duck and venison) and maybe some chili with venison also in October to make up for it. Of course, my wife will be the cook. Of course I will bring the Princess Gretchen the Schnauzer also and her brother the brat Toby the Schnauzer also.

We will also have a Landmark and another 5th Wheel yet to be determined at that one also.

Again, thank you all so much and God (and Jay) willing, I will see you all in October.

Happy and safe RV'ing.

Thanks again,

Kevin

jimtoo

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the lunch, nothing wrong with the sandwiches. Now,,, if your gonna have the wife make up some gumbo,,, well put me down for sure to attend.

Your post needed to be approved before anyone could see it,,, it's OK now.

Jim M

jimtoo

Hi Everyone, I just added some random photos of this Heartland Chapter Rally at Rayford Crossing in Spring, Texas. This is the way to the photos.

Enjoy

Jim M

jimtoo

Hi Everyone,,, Just in case anyone is interested,,, I added about 5-6 more pictures to the album which can be seen starting here and on the next page. It's just an old Maroon Honda Trike with a couple of women on it. :D They went riding around the park showing off. :D If anyone thinks this is to much, risqué ,, I would take them off. :D

Jim M

plumberdude

Are you refering to the motorcycle or the two women!!!
Because the motorcycle is way younger then the driver!

DW

bachj123

Hi everyone. Want to intorduce us to the site. Steve and Barbara Jones - total newbies - feeling a bit like a deer in the headlights. My DH (see I'm already learning) is out working on the driveway so we can bring baby home Wed. We just purchased a North Country 26RBS and are so very excited for our 1 outing. I would like info on any upcoming rallies. We are in the DFW area.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Hi everyone. Want to intorduce us to the site. Steve and Barbara Jones - total newbies - feeling a bit like a deer in the headlights. My DH (see I'm already learning) is out working on the driveway so we can bring baby home Wed. We just purchased a North Country 26RBS and are so very excited for our 1 outing. I would like info on any upcoming rallies. We are in the DFW area.

Welcome to the forum. R U going to be at the Houston Rally? If so we hope to meet you there.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Hello Steve and Barbara,
We'd love for you to bring the new baby down to Spring, just north of Houston for our upcoming rally at the Rayford Crossing RV Resort on October 15-17th. Feel free to contact me at jcoffman1@gmail.com if you have any further questions.

Looking forward to meeting you and your new trailer soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.