EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Spring - 4/16/2010 to 04/18/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
OKay, we'll get it done! I don't know how many people he'll bring but he'll get it all spiffed up for you.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well it is time. We are going to be on the road tomorrow morning for Rayford Crossing. Should be there around 3 or 4 pm.

Who all is there or going to arrive on Monday. Jay/Stella, Bill/Ornell.. Anyone else arrived yet?

Looking forward to seeing all our friends and making new ones.

BC

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hey Guys...hate to do it, but something has come up, and Ken and I will not be able to make the rally. I will call the park in the morning and release the site...maybe we can catch you guys next time...have a blast for us...Kathy

jayc

Bob,
We're here as well as Bill, so there will be someone here to hang out with.

Ken and Kathy, sorry you won't be able to make it but we'll catch up with you somewhere.

Jay,

Ken And Denise Moore are headed your way late on the 15th. Rayford indicated that we were in #82 (apparently a late cancelation opened #82). Looking forward to our first Rally. Better late than never.

jayc

Ken and Denise, we will be looking for you soon.

I heard some bad news from Ricky and Dee Cobb. Dee's father is very ill and they will not be able to attend. Please join me in keeping Ricky and Dee in your thoughts and prayers.

On edit, I see that there is a conflict on site #82. I will have to check with the office in the morning about who will be where.

jimtoo

Well,,,, we are on the road to the rally..... Left home today, George West, Tx,, made it to Columbus, Tx,,,, gonna stay a couple of nights at the Thousand Trails Colorado River Park to recoup... You know,, long drive,, beautiful flowers and country side.....almost got an overdose of color from the flowers.... did not get on a freeway at all today. Texas is beautiful this spring.

May need a recoup day to think about driving Beltway 8 and having to pay for it.....hate toll roads.

Soooo anyway..... we will be there Wednesday afternoon,,,,, ya'll get the margaritas ready... I will need one after the beltway///// most likely....

Met some folks in a Bighorn today.... did not know about forum or rally,,, will talk to them some more tomorrow,... they indicated they may drive up for the day Friday and visit.

Jim M

talley

Sounds like things are shaping up for another great gathering and rally. Diane and I are sorry that we have to cancel as we have really enjoyed the rallies and meeting new friends. We still look forward to Nashville and know that another opportunity to visit with many of you will just be a few months away.

Enjoy the Rally and be safe,

Jerry & Diane Talley

jimtoo

Sounds like things are shaping up for another great gathering and rally. Diane and I are sorry that we have to cancel as we have really enjoyed the rallies and meeting new friends. We still look forward to Nashville and know that another opportunity to visit with many of you will just be a few months away.

Enjoy the Rally and be safe,

Jerry & Diane Talley

Hi Jerry,,, sorry you have to cancel.... hope it's nothing to serious... was looking forward to visiting and reminiscing about things from the past.

Jim M

talley

Jim, we were in Port Aransas for the Sandfest and received call from my brother in Corpus (Annaville)that his wife passed away. Funeral will be Friday and, of course, we had to bow out of the rally. Everyone else is fine and in due course will resume our travel to include Nashville and other sites along the way.

Jerry & Diane

Last edited:

jayc

Jim, we'll be looking for you and Bette tomorrow.

Jerry, sorry to hear that you can't make it. We wish we could make it to Nashville but I know everyone will have a great time.

jimtoo

Hi Jerry and Diane,

Sorry for the loss of your Sister in Law.

We will get together some other time.

Jim and Bette

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Jerry...sorry to hear about your Sister-in-Law.

We're cancelling due to having to work...unfortunately, still need to make a living...see ya'll when we can.

jayc

Ken and Kathy, sorry you couldn't make it, but that nasty four letter word (work) comes up again. You both need to just give it up and retire.

SueJean

Jay,

Ken And Denise Moore are headed your way late on the 15th. Rayford indicated that we were in #82 (apparently a late cancelation opened #82). Looking forward to our first Rally. Better late than never.

Hmmmm...............:confused: We have an e-mail from Rayford saying that we're in site 82. :(

This could be really tight...........DannyLee will give them a call tomorrow to see what's up with this. We definitely haven't canceled and will be on the road heading your way on Friday morning. :cool:

jayc

I'll check with the office in the morning to find out whats going on with site 82.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
EVENT: Breakfast Burritos for breakfast Friday Morning...

On Friday morning, about 8am, Breakfast Burrito's will be served in the meeting room to all those that are intrested.

If anyone is intrested helping me fix the Burrito's it would be appreciated.

BC

Last edited:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Re: EVENT: Breakfast Burritos for breakfast Friday Morning...

We will be heading your way later this morning from our house. Should be there around 1230-1pm. See ya then

Status
Not open for further replies.