EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Spring - 4/16/2010 to 04/18/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

SueJean

Don't worry! The Karaoke will be great!

DannyLee's been practicing his favorite Johnny Cash songs for weeks.

Oh! I mean, he's been practicing "Happy Birthday"...........;) We wouldn't want Jim to miss out on anything else.

We think we're in space 52 or something like that. Looking forward to meeting everyone! ;)

plumberdude

Hey guys! Just to let you know we are going to be in Site 63. Hope we are not way away from everyone,
since we have never stayed at the Park we were not sure how they assign spots. We can't wait to meet everyone
Can we help with anything for any of the events. Or is this a dangerous thing to ask:)

Lori

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Jay
Are you going to post the site number of all of the attendees?. That would be nice.

Let me know if I can help.

BC

jayc

Legendary Member
Hey Bob, I'll work on it. I've been kind of busy with selling my house (Yay!!!) but I'll get it done.

jayc

Legendary Member
OKay, here's my latest update. I added everyone's site number, so we can tell where we'll be. Sadly, I learned that Rick and Blanca had to cancel.

The registration now must go through the park, as registration is now closed through this site. Simply call the park at 281 298-8008 and ask for Melissa and she will try to get you a space with the group. We still have some sites, so if you have put off signing up, please call quickly and come party with us. We're gonna have another fun time!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Jay
We are going to have a wreck in site #98...

I found this
6. Buddy and Maureen Riddle - site #98
13. Pat and Lori Santaniello - site #98

That better be a wide or real long site..

BC

jayc

Legendary Member
Oops Bob, I must have gotten something on my glasses and wrote down the wrong number. No, it was the computer's fault because I hit the 96 keys and somehow the computer wrote down 98. Yeah that's it, it was the computer.....

Got it fixed, thanks for catching it.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Jay, Your email link on page one just above the list of attendees does not work.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I don't know if he fixed the email address, but it works for me. I use Outlook and it brings it up properly and it is the same as I made my reservation.

Here is the email address from my email's to Rayford Crossing.. rayfordcrossing@sbcglobal.net

Works for me.
BC

jayc

Legendary Member
Jim, the link worked for me too, but I don't use Outlook for my email so I couldn't send an email but it tried to open it.

talley

J
Hey Bob, I'll work on it. I've been kind of busy with selling my house (Yay!!!) but I'll get it done.

Jay, congratulations on selling the house!! Hope you got your price... now for the downside - your'e buying!!!

jayc

Legendary Member
Well Jerry, my part of the sale is about $1.25, so thats your limit. We took a big hit on the sale, but it's a done deal now and thats all that counts.

jayc

Legendary Member
I just wanted to let everyone know that theres a new car wash guy at the park, Dr. Detail. He said he is getting $125.00 for a wash and $200.00 for a wash and wax. He asked for a few days notice if we are having many rigs done so he can be sure of having a full crew. If anyone is interested, please let me know and I will notify the Dr.

jayc

Legendary Member
Well, the party has started! Bill Sims has arrived, so we're waiting on everyone else to get here.

plumberdude

Jay,
We would like to get our 3914 Cyclone washed and waxed. Would you let Mr Detail we are
interested. We will arrive on the 14th. See you all then.
Pat and Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.