EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Spring - 4/16/2010 to 04/18/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I bet Ken and Kathy can offer us a 'special' on rescue tape too if we talk nice to them.

Hi Campers. Just to let you know that Jim and I visited the Spring, Texas rally site and are booked into Lot 38 for the Spring Rally. Looking forward to meeting all of you and making new friends.
glo

jayc

Legendary Member
Jim,
It will be so good to see you again and we're so glad you're doing so well. Kathy will have to chime in here on the discount.

jayc

Legendary Member
Jim and Gloria, I got your post about being in site #38. I also heard from a couple that came to the park where I am and want to come too. I added Mike and Zanetta to our list. We are getting close to filling up so come on down with us and sign up.

Tom of Ypsi

Jay,

Put Judy and I on the list. We confirmed with Rayford yesterday and have site 35 or 36 next to Bill Sims who has site 35 or 36. We will be there from the 14th-18th. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Boy are you guys in troouble... I am in site 34.

Wonder why they are placing everyone on the outside rather than in the middle like thay have before?

BC

Take_2

Rookie
We live right down the road from there and will be there for sure. Calling tomorrow to make our reservations.

jimtoo

We live right down the road from there and will be there for sure. Calling tomorrow to make our reservations.

Hi Take_2,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here and all willing to help if needed. When you attend this rally,,, your gonna meet a bunch of great folks and enjoy a good time with lots of food.

Jim M

jayc

Legendary Member
Jason,
I am looking forward to meeting you at the rally in Spring. I'm sure that you and Tammie are going to have a ball.

jayc

Legendary Member
We got some more good news about our rally this morning. Jim Beletti will be able to attend the rally, so we'll have a "news from the factory" time set aside. I was thinking that since Ron Hoover will be bringing in some units for us to check out, we could have this session after breakfast at 9:30-10:00? That way we could have the afternoon to hang out together, go shopping, or nap, and guess which one I will vote for?

jayc

Legendary Member
Jim Gratz has a DVD on trailer maintenance that he is willing to show us. Unfortunately, it is copyrighted. Here is what it contains: Proper Propane Handling; Installs; Awnings; Water Heater; A/c; refrigerators; 5-vip things you need to know and much more. It was produced by Terry Cooper the Texas RV Professor. He is a master certified RV Tech and Jim has taken classes from him. He is good. The DVD was provided by him as part of the fee he paid for one of his classes he took. It would be something good for all to see.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Jay...our friend's with the Teton cannot make it to the rally, their house will not be done in time...please remove them from your list...See ya soon, Kathy

jimtoo

WHAT ARE YOU TAKING OFF JAY???..:eek:..:eek:.Please no...this is,,, OHhh..:D. I see... someone can't make it...:angel:.

FREE FOOD!! almost.

Jim M

Status
Not open for further replies.