EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Spring - 4/16/2010 to 04/18/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Tom, I'll add you and Marti to the list.

Kathy, I guess we can allow a "lowly" Teton in with us. Maybe them seeing so many nice Heartland units will sway them to change.

meandg

crawgator
Sign me up, I'm there. Just made my reservations. We will be arriving on Thursday and staying through Sunday.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
OK Jay....thanks! Looks like we're a go for sure, just reserved site #37. Our "Teton" friends aren't sure yet, depends on whether they can close on their Casita Home in Phase II by then. If they can't it will just be us, and they'll catch up to us in Denver later....can't wait to see everybody again!!!

jayc

Sounds good Kathy. Can you let me (and Rayford) know as soon as possible if your friends are coming so we won't hold a site unnessarily for them?

SueJean

Greetings!

DannyLee and I (aka "Johnny Cash and June) would love to join up for the rally.

Maybe we can ramp up the "karaoke" to a higher level as that's our business and we love to share our music. We've got over 7,500 songs in our repertoire so I'm sure there's something for everyone. :cool:

Since we're supposed to be meeting up with JimToo during that time anyway, maybe this works out better for you Jim.

We will be arriving on the 16th so I guess we need to contact the park for reservations? (This will be our first Heartland rally.)

Blessings,

SueJean (and DannyLee)

jimtoo

Greetings!

DannyLee and I (aka "Johnny Cash and June) would love to join up for the rally.

Maybe we can ramp up the "karaoke" to a higher level as that's our business and we love to share our music. We've got over 7,500 songs in our repertoire so I'm sure there's something for everyone. :cool:

Since we're supposed to be meeting up with JimToo during that time anyway, maybe this works out better for you Jim.

We will be arriving on the 16th so I guess we need to contact the park for reservations? (This will be our first Heartland rally.)

Blessings,

SueJean (and DannyLee)

Sounds like a winner to me... You can sing Happy Birthday to me. You will love the Heartland people.

Jim M

SueJean

Sounds like a winner to me... You can sing Happy Birthday to me. You will love the Heartland people.

Jim M

Hmmm................"Happy Birthday"????? :confused: I'll have to talk to "Johnny" about that. Did you want the country version, the Johnny Cash version, the Elvis version or the kid's version? Or maybe you'd like them all, eh? Let me know if there's some version that you like better than the others and we'll see if we can line it up for you! :p Just kidding!

It would be a treat no matter what version you like! :angel:

jayc

Sue Jean and Danny Lee or Johnny or Elvis or whoever, you can sing Happy Birthday to Jim and then do karaoke on Saturday night. Maybe we can get some of the others to sing too.

Sue Jean and Danny Lee or Johnny or Elvis or whoever, you can sing Happy Birthday to Jim and then do karaoke on Saturday night. Maybe we can get some of the others to sing too.

Jim and I would love to join you at the Spring Rally at Rayford Crossing RV Resort in April. Just haven't figured out how to register for the thing on this website. Ya'll have any directions on the web address and how to get there???!

jayc

Gloria and Jim,
You will find the sign up sheet HERE. The location of the park will be found there. You will also have to call the park (281 298-8008 to make a reservation with them. We will be looking forward to seeing you soon.

I see that you live in the Woodlands. You won't even get your truck warmed up to get to Rayford Crossing!

jayc

I got some good news today. Ron Hoover RV has agreed to bring a couple of units to the park for us to look at and they will be furnishing a hot dog lunch for us from 11AM-1PM on Saturday.

jayc

Yep, I was thinking about who would be the most interested in free food, and guess who it was...? LOL

jayc

I made a mistake from the get go. I used last year's rates and they have gone up to $30 instead of $27. I am sorry for the mistake and the late time to notice it.

jimtoo

I made a mistake from the get go. I used last year's rates and they have gone up to $30 instead of $27. I am sorry for the mistake and the late time to notice it.

Well,,, there went the free food...new budget now,,, but we can still celebrate my birthday for free...:D

And we still Love you Jay.

Jim M

jayc

Thanks Jim, I know it's gonna be a big ol' hit on the budget but hopefully it won't keep anyone away. Tell you what, I'll even get you another hot dog on Saturday, deal?

jayc

I've got more good news! I have been in contact with Pat McFall and he has agreed to offer us a show special price on the Pressure Pro tire pressure monitoring system with free shipping and no tax at the rally. I will have the information when we arrive at the rally.

This is a great deal on a great product.

jimtoo

Gee Jay,,,, I'm just not sure how much more I can handle..... I mean a free hotdog... maybe two.... and then a special for a Pressure Pro tire monitoring system ..... all for my birthday..!!!!!

Jim M

(Jay... think you can find anyone willing to pay for my space and fuel???:D)

Status
Not open for further replies.