EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Spring - 4/16/2010 to 04/18/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom of Ypsi

Jay may be able to pronounce that name correctly but he would not be pronouncing the right name. It is Richard G. Jagiello and I can not pronounce it correctly.

jimtoo

I know... and neither can I and he is supposed to be in my yard tomorrow or Thursday for a few days of fun.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I know... and neither can I and he is supposed to be in my yard tomorrow or Thursday for a few days of fun.

Oh My! The prodigal son comes home for a happy reunion. I can see it now hugs, kisses and food a plenty.:D.....Kenny

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I just emailed for a site at the rally. We plan to be there on the 12th and leave 19th.

Hope to see you all there..

BC

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Bob, it will be good to see you and Pat and especially Trevor. It wouldn't be the same without you.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
14 signed up.. IS THAT ALL...

Come on you guys.. It is spring.. time to get out and have some fun.

Your butt has been frozen all winter, it is time to get togeather..

If you're not there you will miss a great time. Winterize your trailer and sit on the front porch and watch the rest of us go by...

BC

BobSue

Jay and all,

It looks like we will have to miss the rally this spring.:mad:
Startup at the plant from a 3 week turnaround is that week. I will be working long hours.:eek:

Sorry to miss it. I know you will all have a good time.

We are going to Valentines day in hill country. See you there it appears.

Hopefully in a couple of years this pesky job won't get in the way anymore.:D

Have fun.

jayc

Bob and Sue, we'll miss you at the rally. We're going to miss the Sweetheart rally but will be in the valley for the potluck on the 16th at Retama Village and the luncheon at Ron Hoover on the 18th. Wish y'all could make it down there.

Charlie Harris

Jay, Please add Peggy and I to the list. Managed to trade out with another guy so that I will be off call on that week! Will call the park today.

jayc

Charlie, thats good news! Glad you could trade out and can make it to the rally with us. I remember those on call weekends too well.

We are halfway there for filling the reserved sites. Come on down with us and let's fill the park with Heartland Trailers.

plumberdude

We are so anxious to get to warm weather! We just had another 6 in of snow yesterday. (Why we are still here is the DH has to still work!):) We look forward to meeting everyone! This will be our maiden voyage!

Pat and Lori

jayc

Pat and Lori, too bad you can't come down here to the Rio Grande Valley with us and many other Heartland owners. It's going to be in the upper 70's (finally!) here today. We're having two events next week!

plumberdude

Wish we could!

Really wish we could do that now. DH still has some jobs to finish before we can travel. So for the time being we will have to stay where it's cold and complain!

Lori and Miriah

By the way Miriah and Cassie look like they would have fun meeting each other!

jayc

Looks like Cassie and Miriah will have to wait until April to be able to meet. We'll be looking for you.

bobowill

Re: Houston 2010 Spring Rally

We are new Heartland RV owners and would like to attend the Spring TX rally. Is that a problem?

Bob Williams

jayc

Re: Houston 2010 Spring Rally

Bob, coming to the rally is not a problem at all. We'll be glad to see you in Spring.

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Jay;
Marti was just asking when the Spring Rally was scheduled. I have been out of the country and just checked the forum. Put Matri and me down for one site. We will get ahold of Rayford for the site info. Well see ya'll there.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hey Jay...we will be traveling out of the valley with some friends who unbelieveably do NOT own a Heartland, just a lowly Teton...can they join us at this rally? Didn't think we would be making it, but the show in OK we were looking at already has a Rescue Tape distributor. I'd rather be here anyway...LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.