EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Spring - 4/16/2010 to 04/18/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Jay...we'd love to stop working...just need to figure out how to stop spending money....LOL;) It might get easier starting in July...I finally get to collect my little pension from USPS.

SueJean

Hi Jay,

DannyLee talked to the office this morning and we've been moved to space # 76.

Looks like at least one little glitch has been resolved. Nothing left to do but get on the road and get there! YAY!!

jbeletti

Re: EVENT: Breakfast Burritos for breakfast Friday Morning...

On Friday morning, about 8am, Breakfast Burrito's will be served in the meeting room to all those that are intrested.

If anyone is intrested helping me fix the Burrito's it would be appreciated.

BC

Count me in to help eat them and make them. I'll shoot to be there around 7:15 am.

Jim

plumberdude

Re: EVENT: Breakfast Burritos for breakfast Friday Morning...

I will help eat and make them also. See you around 7:00
Have the coffee ready.
Pat

landp

Well we had to cancel, sorry I really wanted to be there but we simple needed a break from driving. So we are going to just sit here at TT Texoma and watch people pass by

bettoo

There is always a first time for everything, I have never posted before. Just wanted to say I have had a good time this weekend. Good food, making new friends and seeing old ones. Having fun listening to karaoke and trying to sing to two Collin Rays song. Won't be doing that again for awhile didn't do a very good job. Waited till almost everyone left then stood behind screen, but had fun. Now just have to get it past Jimtoo. Good nite see all next time.

Bettoo

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Bette,
You did a fine job and you're right about good food, and good friends, both old and new. Those that had to miss this one certainly missed out on a great rally.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Well you did it again Jay. A great Rally. We will look forward to October for the fall rally. We were grateful to be able to say hi to 'old' friends and make new ones. Rallies rule and the Heartland crowd is the best. See yall 'down the road'. God Bless

plumberdude

To all of our new Heartland Family members,
We had a great time meeting everyone, we will be there for the Oct Rally.
Thanks again to all for making our first trip a GREAT EXPEREINCE! We are on our way home. Made it out of Houston ok. DH is doing a great job, DW is not getting him lost yet!
Pat,Lori and Miriah

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Made it to Gulf Coast RV Park in Beaumont, Tx. The rain is just starting. Hope to have some luck at Delta Downs tomorrow. Jay - Stella, Jim B sorry we missed yall as you were out of the park when we left. We will see yall down the road and thanks for your hard work organizing. We had a great time. Take care.

jgallego

We had great time at the rally. Enjoyed the good company and food. Looking forward to seeing everybody again in October. We made it home before it started raining. But then we got soaked when we went to put the 5th wheel in our storage stall. It stopped raining as soon as we got the doors locked.

Jaimw

Charlie Harris

Jay, thanks for a great rally! and thankfully Ron Hoover RV did not bring Bighorns or Landmarks to the Rally, or I might have drove one home! Enjoyed meeting new friends and putting faces on forum members whose post I have been reading. Thanks Again! Sign me up for October.

jim&gingerglasgow

New Bighorn Owner
Jay and Stella-
Thanks for a great rally!! It was just great as always. Good Friends, Good Food, Great time. See ya'll in October. Take care this summer.
Jim & Ginger

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
Good friends, good food and great time, all happening under the leadership of Jay and Stella. You guys did it again - FANTASTIC !

jimtoo

Good friends, good food and great time, all happening under the leadership of Jay and Stella. You guys did it again - FANTASTIC !

Yep,, Jay did it again. Thanks Jay and thanks to Stella for putting up with Jay during all the preparations. (Of course Stella probably did most of preps anyway.) We had a great time and hopefully we can make the fall rally.

We did run into some really heavy rain just as we got to Sugarland area on Hwy 59 headed South...traveled about 30mph for about 12-15 miles..even the big rigs were moving slow... was really bad.

Sorry we missed seeing Jim B, Jay and Stella and some of the others before we departed this morning. But we did have a good time. And some more good news,,, our son and his wife got home this afternoon, so things are good.

Jim and Bette

Tom of Ypsi

Thanks Stella & Jay for a good rally, good food and most importantly good friends. Made it to Lakeview RV Resort in less than 1 hour and hit the rain while setting up. Rained so hard we just sat in the coach until it let up then finished setting up. Hope every one travels safe and see you on the road.

jbeletti

I too wish to commend Jay and Stella for another fine rally. I also want to recognize this as the 6th Heartland rally they've put on :)

Thank too to everyone who came. I think there were 22 rigs or so. We ended up with 16 club member rigs with 2 more joining the club at the rally. Thank you for supporting this club event!

Jim

jimtoo

Gee Jay,,,, I'm just not sure how much more I can handle..... I mean a free hotdog... maybe two.... and then a special for a Pressure Pro tire monitoring system ..... all for my birthday..!!!!!

Jim M

(Jay... think you can find anyone willing to pay for my space and fuel???:D)

Hey Jay,,,, I almost forgot,,,, did you get any help for me, on the rental space???I suppose the refund check is in the mail???/ And ,,,, no HOTDOGS,,,,,!!!,,,Just cold ham, turkey... beef deli sandwiches. chips,,, drinks,,, all the trimmings.... supplied by Ron Hover RV's ,,, they were good,,, but,,,, do they beat a HOT DOG???? Yeah.... I guess they do... they were enjoyed by eveyone...including me.

A big thanks go to Ron Hover RV for our lunch and providing a couple of units for everyone to look at.

Thanks to all who helped, Especially Jay and Heartland RVs, and Jim B.

Jim M

TXBobcat

Fulltime
What a great rally. Thanks to Ron Hoover for the lunch and bringing the trailers down for us to see. That new Big Country is real nice.
Thanks to Jay for being the Wagon master for another great rally..

It rained real heavy here last night. Lost power for a couple of hours.

We will be on our way soon so thanks for all and hope to see you at the next rally in October.

Travel Safe
BC

Status
Not open for further replies.