EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Glendale - 9/27/2016 to 10/2/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRMungle

Hey Trace, I just made reservations for Ronnette and I for Bryce Zion Campground for September 25, 2016 - October 2, 2016. We want to take part in the chuck wagon dinner too. See you tomorrow.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Trace, I just made our reservation at the second park. We will be arriving on Sept 26th and leaving on Oct 2nd. Please include us in the potluck dinner! Thanks!

Hey Trace, I just made reservations for Ronnette and I for Bryce Zion Campground for September 25, 2016 - October 2, 2016. We want to take part in the chuck wagon dinner too. See you tomorrow.

Charlie & Ronnette and Pat and Elaine, thank you and very glad you guys got a spot. It will be a great time. Trace

TandC

Hi Y'all,
I just made our reservations with Ellen at Bryce Zion Campground. We will be there 25 Sep to 2 Oct.
T & T, Please sign us up for the Chuckwagon dinner.
Looking forward to meeting y'all! :D
Terrell & Carol Stanley
T & C

TandT

Hi Y'all,
I just made our reservations with Ellen at Bryce Zion Campground. We will be there 25 Sep to 2 Oct.
T & T, Please sign us up for the Chuckwagon dinner.
Looking forward to meeting y'all! :D
Terrell & Carol Stanley
T & C
Terrel and Carol, that is outstanding! We look forward to meeting you guys. Trace

TandT

Some folks have stated they are having problems getting a hold of Ellen at Bryce-Zion RV Park. (Park #2)

The park is actually closed for the season until May 1st. She normally goes to the park, or makes herself available from 3pm to 9pm MST, so please try to call during those hours.

There was a snowstorm last week, so things may have gotten a bit off-kilter. I will touch bases with her today or tomorrow to make sure we are still calling at the best time to reach her.

Thank you for your patience. Trace

TandT

Just got some good news this morning, as we have added yet another rig to our Glendale Rally.

Jerry and Karen (2togo) (CA) will be joining us. Thank you guys, glad to have you along for the fun.

There are still sites available at this time. Please see post #1 for all the details. Trace

TandT

I am happy to say we have just added another HOC member, Hogan and Donna (hogan) (MS) to our gathering.

We really look forward to seeing you guys again! Trace

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
This is only a test.
We now return to your regularly scheduled program.

Peace
Dave

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Dave and I are planning to come. I've called for a reservation and they will call back.
Planning to arrive 9-23 and depart 10-2...headed to Vegas.

We would like to attend the Chuckwagon Dinner also.

TandT

Dave and I are planning to come. I've called for a reservation and they will call back.
Planning to arrive 9-23 and depart 10-2...headed to Vegas.

We would like to attend the Chuckwagon Dinner also.
Nancy,
That is really great! Please let me know when you are confirmed, or if you have any problems making a reservation. Looking forward to meeting you guys. Trace

jayc

Legendary Member
I called last week and the lady that answered said she couldn't give me a space number but assured me that we had a site. Please put us down for the chuck wagon dinner. We plan to arrive on the 23rd and will depart with caravan to Vegas.

TandT

Jay,
Will do. We are really looking forward to seeing you and Stella out west. Trace

navyAZ1

Gonna call today after 3 MST as directed. Saw where our buddies Terrel & Carol are going to be there so, we will be there also if they'll have us! I'll let y'all know as soon as I have confirmation. We were coming to this area anyway since we're spending the entire summer out west this year, sounds like a lot of fun.

TandT

Gonna call today after 3 MST as directed. Saw where our buddies Terrel & Carol are going to be there so, we will be there also if they'll have us! I'll let y'all know as soon as I have confirmation. We were coming to this area anyway since we're spending the entire summer out west this year, sounds like a lot of fun.

Okay that's great thank you. Please let me know when your reservation has been confirmed. Thanks, Trace

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Trace!
I called Ellen and we are all signed up! Please count us in for the dinner also.

Debi

Debi,
I sent you a PM regarding Rally sign-up information. Trace

Last edited:

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
I finally got signed up with campground 2. Arrive 9-23 and leave on Oct 2 with the caravan. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

TandT

I finally got signed up with campground 2. Arrive 9-23 and leave on Oct 2 with the caravan. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Thanks,

Nancy Anderson
North Texas Chapter Leader

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Nancy,
We're very glad you guys got signed up. I'll place you on the roster. See you in Glendale. Trace

gasman

Camp Socializer
I am so excited to see all of you confirmed for this rally. If you haven't signed up yet, we have 4 sites still available in Park #2. This is where the awesome people will be!! These last four sites do not have sewer, however don't let that discourage you. Trace is loaning us his little red wagon(actually it is blue and looks much more like a sewer tote). What an awesome gesture!! This will be another fun, life changing Utah chapter rally. We look forward to meeting/reuniting with everyone.

Thanks, Mike

Last edited:

jbeletti

Wow - this rally is really popular. I have yet to make any of Trace and Teri's rallies and I know I am missing out. Hope to change that next year!

Everyone have a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.