EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Heber City - 9/16/2015 to 9/21/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Trace, we will take two shirts, one Large and one XL.
Thanks, PJ
Okay PJ, I've got you covered. (I'm assuming you mean for Moab??) Since I haven't gotten to the shirts decision on the Heber Rally yet. Okay, I'm confusing myself now. Trace

wino2

Hey Trace,
Looks like we are going to be pretty lonely unless people realize how beautiful Utah is, let alone the park. Personally, I am looking forward to exploring the area. :cool:

TandT

Nice place, Trace. Hey, that rhymes! We're still considering this rally but won't know until next year.
Len,
Your a poet and don't know it.....

We hope you do make it. It looks like a nice change of pace from the Willowind. :)

I know a year out seems an eternity, but some of these parks are booking up way in advance. Trace

Nice place, Trace. Hey, that rhymes! We're still considering this rally but won't know until next year.

Last edited:

TandT

I have just added Roger and Judy (rmeyer), for our Heber Rally. Thank you guys! This will be fun. Trace

Last edited:

TandT

I'm happy to say we have just added two more rigs for this Rally.
Jim and Melody (BigJim45) and Jerry and Karen (2togo).

Welcome guys. Trace

TandT

I'm happy to say we just added another Heartland Owners Club Member to our Heber Rally.
Len and Sue (Roadjunkie) will be there! Trace

TandT

Steve and I plan on attending your rally in Heber City. Do we need to contact RV park to make reservation?

Ida,
That's great, really glad you guys will be coming.

Yes, please call the park at 435-657-6100, or 435-671-7788 to make your reservation.

Ask for Cache if he is available, if not anyone can help you.

Please let me know how you make out. Thanks, Trace

TandT

This is a nice park in a beautiful valley, with a mild climate.

An easy 50 miles from the greater Salt Lake City area.

There is plenty to see and do here.

Please contact me or post, if you would like to come and join us at this Rally. Trace

BLHFUN

Just a few miles from my dads house.. But 2600 miles at 6 MPG RT from us. Ponder, ponder, ponder. Man I love PARK CITY!

TandT

Just a few miles from my dads house.. But 2600 miles at 6 MPG RT from us. Ponder, ponder, ponder. Man I love PARK CITY!

Bart and Lory,
I don't know, it sounds like a great time to also visit Dad....... :) Trace

BLHFUN

Lory just smiled. i would venture to say that smile said.... "Book it Dano!" I'll work on it! What a beautiful place! If your familiar with the area, he lives on Ryan road just as you pass over the Provo River going into MidWay. I grew up in Sandy, but left in the early 80's. Spent a week in Heber last January and fly back every chance I get. About once a year the BIG H from Hires is on the MUST DO list.

TandT

Lory just smiled. i would venture to say that smile said.... "Book it Dano!" I'll work on it! What a beautiful place! If your familiar with the area, he lives on Ryan road just as you pass over the Provo River going into MidWay. I grew up in Sandy, but left in the early 80's. Spent a week in Heber last January and fly back every chance I get. About once a year the BIG H from Hires is on the MUST DO list.

Bart,
That sounds good. Let me know if you guys do reserve a spot. Thanks, Trace

Last edited:

TandT

We have just added Bill and DeAnna (mtnspet), for our Fall Rally.

Thanks guys, we are really looking forward to it. Trace

BLHFUN

Trace, it's booked! We will be showing up on the 12th and leaving out on Sunday the 20th. We have decide to make a few weeks of it and head to Zion area after the rally. Do you have any suggestions for St George/Zion NP area for camp grounds? Appears to be hundreds of Rv Parks in Southern Utah.

We are Excited to say the least!

TandT

Trace, it's booked! We will be showing up on the 12th and leaving out on Sunday the 20th. We have decide to make a few weeks of it and head to Zion area after the rally. Do you have any suggestions for St George/Zion NP area for camp grounds? Appears to be hundreds of Rv Parks in Southern Utah.

We are Excited to say the least!

Bart and Lory,
Glad you guys will be coming to the Heber City Rally!

I'll PM you with some suggestions for campgrounds around Zion NP. Trace

Status
Not open for further replies.