EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Heber City - 9/16/2015 to 9/21/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Heartland owners and forum members Dennis and Sandy (DMS), are work-camping at Mountain Valley Resort in their Big Country.

They will be joining us for our Meet-and-greet Friday night and our Pot-luck on Saturday night.
Welcome, Dennis and Sandy. Trace

TandT

LAST CALL.........

Final tally on the train ride for our Rally; Terry and June, Paul and Brenda, Trace and Teri, Jerry and Karen.

http://hebervalleyrr.org/

I will be calling to make arrangements today. Trace

truckmen

Hello TandT, :)

We will try to make it to the rally.
My cross-country itinerary is still in the planning stages; at this time, it looks like we can arrive sometime around midday on 19 September.

We are new to Heartland and as of this writing, have not attended a rally yet.

By the way, I also see a larger map on the Resort's site. Here is the link:
http://mountainvalleyrv.com/resort-map/

Last edited:

TandT

Hello TandT, :)

We will try to make it to the rally.
My cross-country itinerary is still in the planning stages; at this time, it looks like we can arrive sometime around midday on 19 September.

We are new to Heartland and as of this writing, have not attended a rally yet.

By the way, I also see a larger map on the Resort's site. Here is the link:
http://mountainvalleyrv.com/resort-map/

Alina and Ralph,
We would be happy to have you join us. Please let me know if you reserve a spot for our Rally. Trace

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

TandT

We have one spot available as of today due to a cancellation.
Please consider coming out to join our Rally.
If you would like to attend please call Cache at the number listed in the first post.
Because of the short interval, I am not asking the park to hold the site, so please call asap. Thanks, Trace

truckmen

We have one spot available as of today due to a cancellation.
Please consider coming out to join our Rally.
If you would like to attend please call Cache at the number listed in the first post.
Because of the short interval, I am not asking the park to hold the site, so please call asap. Thanks, Trace

Hello Trace and Teri,

I will contact Cache later this morning to see if we can fill that last spot.

UPDATE:
Great news!
We, Alina and I, are locked in for 18th - 21st September, and we will be in space U-8 (as there are no more spaced in the "P" section). We are arriving later afternoon/evening of 18 September.

Ralph

Last edited:

TandT

Ralph, that's great. We look foward to meeting you and Alina. It Trace

wino2

Hi there everyone!
Unfortunately we will not be able to attend the rally. We are upset, because we were looking forward to the area , event, and most of all, seeing all of our friends. It's been a while since we have seen a lot of you.
We will see ya' all at the next one down the road!
Have fun, and travel safe,
Wayne & Melinda

TandT

I just heard from a Heartland Owners Club friend from California, who is staying at Mountain Valley RV Resort right now.

They are blown-away at how nice this park is and what great customer service they provide.

We are getting excited for this Rally, as it should be a great time! Trace

truckmen

I just heard from a Heartland Owners Club friend from California, who is staying at Mountain Valley RV Resort right now.

They are blown-away at how nice this park is and what great customer service they provide.

We are getting excited for this Rally, as it should be a great time! Trace

We're looking forward to it as well. Right now, we're frantically prepping our "5er", completing some upgrades and improvements here in the Maine summer heat. :)

TandT

If anyone is interested, we have had yet another cancellation.

We would love to see some Heartlander's from the Salt Lake area get this spot. This is only an hour from you. Please call Cache at 1-855-901-6100 today, to reserve this spot. Thank you, Trace

TandT

Good morning all,
I am happy to say we have just added another Member to our Heber City event. Please welcome Rick and Karron (KARRON) from Nevada.

Welcome guys, got you down for the Daniels Summit dinner and also the Heber Creeper Train Ride. Trace

TandT

As of this date, Mountain Valley RV Resort is not "holding" any sites for us.

However, if you would like to join us for this Rally, please call the park at 1-855-901-6100 and tell them you would like to join our group. They have been very accommodating right up until this last minute.

Cache has been outstanding to work with! Great people, great park. Trace

truckmen

Good morning all,
I am happy to say we have just added another Member...

Welcome guys, got you down for the Daniels Summit dinner and also the Heber Creeper Train Ride. Trace

What time and date is the Daniels Summit dinner? We're planning arrival for early evening of the 18th. We are currently enroute and in New York.

Alina and Ralph

Last edited:

TandT

What time and date is the Daniels Summit dinner? We're planning arrival for early evening of the 18th. We are currently enroute and in New York.

Alina and Ralph

Alina and Ralph.
It is planned for Friday, Sept. 18 at 5pm. Drive safe. Trace

TandT

Advanced party has arrived at Mountain Valley Resort. Five rigs for our Rally are already here. Weather is wet so far, but will improve later in the week.

The park is beautiful. Looking forward to a great week! Trace

RoadJunkie

You guys have a great time, Trace. We'll miss the gang...we'll have to do next year, if this turns out to be an annual.

Status
Not open for further replies.