EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: UT, Heber City - 9/16/2015 to 9/21/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Tomorrow is the Heber Valley Railway Provo Canyon Limited train ride.

EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T SIGN UP YOU CAN STILL GO. The cost is $30 per person (add $13 for box lunch) $15 for kids. With all the rain the waterfalls should be spectacular.

It departs at 11AM from Heber Valley Historic Railroad, 450 South 600 West, Heber City, UT. Please arrive at the station no later than 10:15AM. It returns to the station at 2PM.

Questions, please contact me space P10, thanks, Trace

wino2

I hope everyone has a great time at the rally! Sorry that we couldn't make it. We will miss seeing all of our friends, and fellow Heartlanders. 😢 Enjoy yourselves, and please post some pictures, so I can cry in my wine. 😜

Safe travels! See ya' all soon! 😎

TandT

Great day yesterday riding the Heber Creeper and a nice happy hour campfire last night.

The Kokanee are spawning by the thousands near Stawberry UT, so a group of us will be checking that out today

Daniels Summit Lodgepole Grill for dinner tonight, 5PM.

A good day......clear skies and no rain! Trace

TandT

It's a beautiful Day. Just met two new Heartland product owners who are going to be joining us for our pot-luck this evening. Still one more in the park I haven't talked to. The day is lookin' good. Trace

MTPockets

Rally's over... Most are pulling out this morning (Monday). We had a really good time and thanks sooo much Trace & Terri for being such great hosts. Train ride, dinner out at Daniels Summit, pot luck, breakfast, and evening campfires made for a really great event. See you all down the road - safe travels.. Terry & June

truckmen

Good morning, All!

These past few days have been wonderful in so many ways. Alina and I have had an incredible time getting to meet so many good folks. You've welcomed us, helped us, spoke with us, accepted us into your hearts.

Saying "thank-you" seems so short I just cannot express our feelings we are taking away from here. We have had a very memorable time and I hope time will not pass long before we will get to meet up with everyone again.

We too are securing for travel and will be heading northwest first to Golden Spike, Utah and then on towards the John Day Fossil Beds in Oregon.

I wish you all a safe and pleasant journey to your next destinations.

Ralph

TandT

Ralph,
You and Alina are fantastic people and we enjoyed meeting you. Thank you for coming!

Looking forward to updates about your many adventures and upgrades to your rig.

Travel safe and have fun. Trace and Teri

TandT

What a great week in Heber Valley. This area of northern Utah is definitely amazing and beautiful.

We met some great folks here, including first time Rally attendees Bart & Lory (BLHFUN) from Missouri and Ralph & Alina (truckmen) from Maine. What great folks and nice additions to the Heartland Family.

Saw many familiar faces and met some new ones, including Paul & Brenda from Michigan and Rick & Karron from Nevada.

We also got a new addition to the Utah Chapter of the HOC, Dennis & Sandy (DMS) who are work campers at Mountain Valley RV Resort. Once again, welcome guys and we are looking forward to future fun times ahead.

A special thank you to Mike & Edythe and Terry & June for going above and beyond, as always!

Paul (MiBighorn) furnished all his pictures, which I will be posting shortly.

Thanks again to everyone who made this a great week! Trace & Teri

TandT

Please be patient everyone. I am currently trying to get some photos of our Rally posted. It is a slow process. Trace

Status
Not open for further replies.