EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Virginia Beach - 5/18/2012 to 5/20/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Getting close folks, less that 3 weeks now. I still need a few volunteers:

A couple of more folks (Lathams and Conleys already signed up) to bring some pastries on Friday morning. Also one person to bring a big jug of Orange Juice. I will have three tables but we may need one or two more. Plan on bringing your own chairs. I only have three and that could get real cozy! (This will be on Site 823)

Suggestion for an activity for 80+ people on Saturday night after dinner. My mind is a blank on this right now. (Suggestion also means you run it :))

AND FINALLY - REMINDERS: Don't forget our two charities and our site decorations.

More to follow soon.

boatto5er

Thanks John, you and Jon and Patti are nominated. With all the hardcore Coffee drinkers, if each of you brings one big container, we should have plenty.

boatto5er

I'm pleased to announce that our Friday evening meal is being provided by Chesapeake RV Solutions.logo.jpg

A big thanks to Tim and Jackie Loen for their support to the club.

And a special thanks to Keith (Santa) Lindgren for coordinating with Tim and Jackie.

Last edited:

camperjohn08

Getting close folks, less that 3 weeks now. I still need a few volunteers:

A couple of more folks (Lathams and Conleys already signed up) to bring some pastries on Friday morning. Also one person to bring a big jug of Orange Juice. I will have three tables but we may need one or two more. Plan on bringing your own chairs. I only have three and that could get real cozy! (This will be on Site 823)

Suggestion for an activity for 80+ people on Saturday night after dinner. My mind is a blank on this right now. (Suggestion also means you run it :))

AND FINALLY - REMINDERS: Don't forget our two charities and our site decorations.

More to follow soon.
I just reminded Nancy that I had volunteered "Her" to bring Breakfast items.. :rolleyes:

PSF513

In the interest of expanding opportunities for everyone while you are in Virginia Beach, I thought I should inform you that May 11 - 13 will feature monster trucks on the beach. Bring your earplugs. So much for a quiet stroll on the beach

boatto5er

In the interest of expanding opportunities for everyone while you are in Virginia Beach, I thought I should inform you that May 11 - 13 will feature monster trucks on the beach. Bring your earplugs. So much for a quiet stroll on the beach

Glad I won't be there until the next weekend!

boatto5er

There may be a SuperSite available. Call the campground to check. I have no control over their assignment...:angel:

camperjohn08

There may be a SuperSite available. Call the campground to check. I have no control over their assignment...:angel:
???
We will be on Site 844 starting tomorrow (10 May)... Our First Outing with the New Rig.. See ya when you all arrive next week.............;)

Status
Not open for further replies.