EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Williamsburg - 5/13/2011 to 5/15/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Re: Busch Gardens excursion

Debra and I are planning on going to CAPT George's Seafood Buffet Thursday evening. All are welcome to come. I don't plan on making it a "Group" event or trying to get a big table in advance. Thought we'd just see what they have available when we get there (I'm a bit adventurous). Let us know Thursday if you'd like to come along.

John and I will plan to attend if we get there in time! I hope, I hope!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

The five of us here last night had a great dinner, then spent some quality time around the fire. Terrific start.

fordtech 2008

i have the camper here at work marj is going to meet me here, hope to leave here by 5, wish we could be there in time to go to capt. georges with ya gus,see everybody tonight.

handva

Helping the wife on a pasta salad for Saturday night. Also, got a couple bottles of wine to try out Sat afternoon.

jbeletti

Having a great time here in the Williamsburg, VA area. We have spent 3 days visiting Colonial Williamsburg, Historic Jamestown and Historic Yorktown. Also did some shopping and Tavern eating :)

Having a nice time at the rally too. Had an impromptu potluck breakfast (pre-rally). Some great night time campfires, a nice continental breakfast over at Gus and Debs and a great hot dog and hamburger dinner at the club house with the entire rally bunch.

Funny last night were all of the guys grilling the food. 6 of us brought grills up to the club house to do the deed. All 6 were Weber Q grills. It was hilarious. Had a Weber convention and a Heartland rally broke out :)

Jim

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador

Jim....Weber Q Grill??? Is there anything else for the RVer to use?? I think not...;)

Wish we were there, I LOVE Williamsburg!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

Attachments

• IMG_0979.jpg
    IMG_0979.jpg
    286 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0972.jpg
    IMG_0972.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0969.jpg
    IMG_0969.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0968.jpg
    IMG_0968.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0967.jpg
    IMG_0967.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 79

davebennington

Well it is Saturday night and all our bellies are full. It is time for the customary parting group photo. So here it is:

Attachments

• DSC01343.JPG
    DSC01343.JPG
    397.9 KB · Views: 51

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Even though the rain sent us in early last night, we want to thank Gus & Debra for another great time! We had many memorable moments and look forward to many more. Sorry we missed seeing some of you this morning as you were pulling out but want you to know we love all y'all and can't wait to do it again!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Sounds like another fantastic rally hosted by Gus and Debra. Way to go Team!!!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Home and unpacked. Thank you Debra and Gus for all your efforts and a wonderful time of fellowship.

Truck is heading to the dealership tomorrow though. Trans is startin g to hang up between gears downshifting. Oh well, its dirty anyway, might be time for a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.