EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Deer Park - 7/25/2014 to 7/27/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Carol and Doug, Rick and Joyce, we are glad you are going to be able to make it! It's shaping up to be a great turnout and gonna be a good time.

And no deposit is needed. All they ask is that if you have to cancel give them as much notice as you can. This is a very beautiful park and the management and staff are some of the nicest and most accommodating and helpful I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with!

Rod Ditrich

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hey Deb and Jerry! Glad you can make it to this one. Are you going to be able to make it to OR too?

Kristy

For20hunter

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Deer Park (Spokane) - 7/25/2014 to 7/27/2014

Hey there Dick and Fran,

What date are you arriving and leaving? I am trying to get a spreadsheet going and need everyone's arrival and departure dates as well as the site numbers that you are in.

Rod Ditrich

We are planning a 4+ month trip out west next summer and we were hoping to find a rally that would work with our itinerary. We have made reservations to join your group and we will be in site #59. We are fairly new to the Heartland family (2 years) and this will be our first rally west of the Mississippi! Looking forward to meeting other members.

For20hunter

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Deer Park (Spokane) - 7/25/2014 to 7/27/2014

Rod, we will be there!

Carol and Bruce,

Have you guys made your Reservations yet? If so, what site and what dates are you arriving and departing?

Rod Ditrich

Manzan

Rod, not yet. Will let you know when I do. Next week?
Bruce

DEBJER

Rod, sorry i missed that detail, arriving on the 23 leaving on thr 27. I still have to do that w thing. (work). Kristy, yes wewill be at he regon rally, we are contemplating the guarrety deal to. Deb and jerry

For20hunter

Rod, sorry i missed that detail, arriving on the 23 leaving on thr 27. I still have to do that w thing. (work). Kristy, yes wewill be at he regon rally, we are contemplating the guarrety deal to. Deb and jerry

Deb and Jerry,

Ha ah, I know how irritating that work thing is, as Kelly and I still have a few more years to go 😩. Can't wait for these rallies this summer. It's going to be fun.

Rod Ditrich

Rodbuster

Hey there Dick and Fran,

What date are you arriving and leaving? I am trying to get a spreadsheet going and need everyone's arrival and departure dates as well as the site numbers that you are in.

Rod Ditrich

Hi Rod,
Sorry that I haven't gotten back to you sooner....haven't checked the forum lately.

We will be arriving on July 23rd and leaving on the 30th.
We have been assigned site #59.

Dick

shovelguy

We are signed up for the Washington Rally. Arriving July 23 and leaving the 29. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones. D&J

For20hunter

That is awesome to hear Dean and Jodi! We can't wait to see you again. I assume you are doing the Oregon Rally too? How about the Oregon Jamboree? If so, there are a few of us staying at Maryhill State Park for a few days between the Oregon Jamboree and the Washington Rally. It would be quite impressive to have a big caravan from one to the other.

Rod Ditrich

We are signed up for the Washington Rally. Arriving July 23 and leaving the 29. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones. D&J

Manzan

Rod, finally remembered to make our reservations. Arriving on the 23rd and leaving on the 28. Will be in site 56. Very nice people at that park.
Really looking forward to seeing everyone we have met before and meeting new people.
Bruce & Carol

For20hunter

Rod, finally remembered to make our reservations. Arriving on the 23rd and leaving on the 28. Will be in site 56. Very nice people at that park.
Really looking forward to seeing everyone we have met before and meeting new people.
Bruce & Carol

That is great to hear Bruce and Carol. We are really looking forward to it.

Rod Ditrich

Crumgater

Bummer. Timing won't work for us again this year. I have business conference and will be traveling to Baltimore on the 27th...
Miss seeing you guys!!

-Tina

For20hunter

Sorry to hear that Tina! There is always the Oregon Rally and Jamboree in Coos Bay the two weekends before the Washington Rally.

Rod Ditrich

tenglish

Rod, we just retired and moved to Kent, WA. Previously part of the S. California Heartland group. We have made our reservations to the July Rally and are confirmed for July 23 - 30 in site #9. Looking forward to meeting everyone. We have a 2011 40' Bighorn 5th wheel.
Tom & Marla English

For20hunter

I have posted the members I currently have attending on the Original (first) post. Insure that the information I have for you is correct and let me know if I have something wrong or somehow missed putting you on the list. Also, I am looking into getting either Sweatshirts or T-Shirts made up for this years Rally. Any preferences? Attached is the design that I am thinking of using? I am looking for feedback on whether you all would like sweatshirts, t-shirts or the option of both. Also if you would rather pay a little more for embroidery vs screen printing? I have included a couple of pictures of the logo and what the shirt would look like. I have a place for a name on the shirt and the Heartland logo on the back, but those would each cost extra. Below are some different colors with some different ideas of designs. One thing to note is that if we choose to go with the embroidery route the names and the Heartland Logo on the back are not a feasible idea just due to cost. Give me some feedback please.

In addition to the pictures of the shirts, I included a site map to the Spokane RV Resort so you can all see your site vs. where everything is, as well as what is still available.

Rod Ditrich

Attachments

• 2014 Rally Shift Logo #2.pdf
    143.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 2014 Rally Shirt front.jpg
    2014 Rally Shirt front.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 36
  • 2014 Rally Shirt back.jpg
    2014 Rally Shirt back.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Spokane RV Resort Site-Map.jpg
    Spokane RV Resort Site-Map.jpg