EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Deer Park - 7/25/2014 to 7/27/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
UPDATE: K-9 demonstration Scheduled - I just heard back from the Spokane Police Department K-9 Unit and they are going to accommodate us with a K-9 Demonstration on Saturday with a tentative time of 2pm. They have an elite K-9 unit which I have trained with many times and they are AMAZING! This should be a fun show for all!! This will give a small glimpse into what goes in to training and maintaining Police K-9's and what a huge asset they are for the law enforcement community and the tax payers they serve and support.

Rod Ditrich

TJFivers

Hi Rod,

The spreadsheet you provided with names of those attending and site numbers is very useful - thank you! In case our name will be printed on anything, please note that our last name is spelled Myers. We heard some great comments about the K-9 demonstration at your Washington Rally last year so we are really looking forward to seeing the one you have planned this year.

Tom & Judy Myers
Vancouver, WA
2013 Bighorn 3585RL

For20hunter

Tom and Judy,

I am so very sorry for the misspelled name. I have corrected it on the first post already.

Yes, the K-9 Demos are always very fun and amazing what the dogs can do! The Spokane Police Department K-9 Unit is one of the elite units of the state and I am sure you will all be impressed.

Rod Ditrich

Hi Rod,

The spreadsheet you provided with names of those attending and site numbers is very useful - thank you! In case our name will be printed on anything, please note that our last name is spelled Myers. We heard some great comments about the K-9 demonstration at your Washington Rally last year so we are really looking forward to seeing the one you have planned this year.

Tom & Judy Myers
Vancouver, WA
2013 Bighorn 3585RL

jdfishing

Hey Rod: Sorry for the delayed response on fly fishing. Yes, I would love to get some in if the opportunities are there. I'll make sure I bring my stuff. I also noticed the golf course adjacent to the RV park. My two passions are golf and fly fishing. This is gonna be a great trip.

jdfishing

I'll also pass the fly fishing info onto my buddy Doug Milender. He's from Montana, so he knows a thing or two about fly fishing.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
I'll also pass the fly fishing info onto my buddy Doug Milender. He's from Montana, so he knows a thing or two about fly fishing.
I'm looking forward to meeting you both. I haven't played golf for a few years but need to get back out there.

Now, flyfishing is something I have a real passion for! In Oregon, we will be near the lower Umpqua and it is an excellent smallmouth fishery. The Spokane River is a good trout river and there are lots of excellent streams near where we are staying. If you've got a float tube or pontoon boat, there are two small lakes near Marryhill with trout and smallies.

jdfishing

Dust those clubs off and we'll smack some balls around in between the fishing. Look forward to chatting with you about Oregon fishing. Another Heartlander said he would dust off his fishing gear and bring it along. No float tube here. I'm a stream and river guy. Man, I hope there are a lot of quilt and knitting stores to keep my wife busy.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Don't worry John, we"ll find a way to keep Deb busy. It might cost you, but I'm sure we can find something to do.;)

Kristy

For20hunter

Okay all, I need some quick feedback. I have gotten all the bids for T-Shirts and Hooded Sweatshirts and need to make sure I have enough interest in purchasing them before I commit the Chapter to spending money on the set up cost and shipping. I am assured that both are high quality material and the Hooded Sweatshirt is non-zippered. The T-Shirts would be silk-screened and the sweatshirts would be embroidered.
I need an overall consensus on the color and style of shirt you would be interested in. Here is how it breaks down:
2014 hooded blue.jpg 2014 Hooded Gray.jpg 2014 Hooded white.jpg
1) Hooded Sweatshirts would cost $26.00 for Small to XL sizes and $29.00 for XXL and $30.00 for XXXL.
2014 SS Blue Shirt.jpg 2014 SS Gray Rally Shirt.jpg2014 SS Rally Shirt.jpg 2014 SS Yellow Rally Shirt.jpg
2) T-Shirts would cost $15.00 for Small to XL sizes. For XXL sizes to XXXL they would be $17.00.

3) For a name on the opposite breast pocket it would cost $5.00 more for the T-Shirt and Sweatshirt.

Please send me an email or send me a PM to let me know ASAP what you would prefer and the color. If there is enough interest I will do T-Shirts and Sweatshirts.

Rod Ditrich

gschaaf

Rod and Kelly sorry we can't make it this year being we are not heading west. It was great to meet all you guys last year we had a great time. Fran and I are booked up for all the NE rallies plus the North American rally and heading up north to see our Canadian friends. Have a good time at your rally hope to see ya down the road!!

For20hunter

Glen,

It was a pleasure meeting you both and hope if you are ever out west you will look us up again.

We wish we could attend the National Rally but that will have to wait a few more years until we retire.

Safe travels and enjoy your summer!

For20hunter

9 spaces left! It's gonna be a fun summer! Just a reminder to bring a $20.00 (approximate) gift for the raffle on Saturday. Proceeds from this go into the Washington Chapter coffers for future rallies.

I did not get much interest in shirts or sweatshirts so I am thinking about not doing those, so if you are interested and haven't responded yet, please do so ASAP so I can move forward with the plans to get them.

Rod Ditrich

For20hunter

Only 8 sites left!!! Here is a list of who I have scheduled to attend, the dates of their arrival and departure and the site numbers that they have reserved. Please check the list and make sure that everything is accurate. If I have something incorrect or am missing someone, please let me know ASAP.

NameUsernameChapterSite #ArriveDepart
Unassigned 7
Tom and Marla EnglishtenglishWashington907/23/1407/30/14
Unassigned 11
Unassigned 13
Unassigned 15
Deb and Jerry EarlsDEBJEROregon1707/23/1407/27/14
John and Deb KramerJDFishingCalifornia1907/23/1407/30/14
Mark and Kristy CarlsonZiggyOregon Chapter Leader2107/23/1407/30/14
Carlos and Kindra BenavidezMosesWashington2307/23/1407/28/14
Rod and Kelly DitrichFor20hunterWashington Chapter Leader2507/23/1407/30/14
Unassigned 46
Paul and Candace HardtpaulhIdaho4807/23/1407/30/14
Unassigned 50
Bob and Kim WalterSeattlelionWashington5207/25/1407/28/14
Doug MilenderDougMilenderMontana5407/23/1407/30/14
Dean and Jodi MadisonShovelguyOregon5507/23/1407/29/14
Bruce and Carol McLaughlinManzanWashington5607/23/1407/28/14
Dale and Margi RoperJDRWashington5707/23/1407/28/14
Rick and Joyce MaronerickandjoyceWashington5807/25/1407/29/14
Dick and Fran BernardRodbuster Florida5907/23/1407/30/14
Jeff and Wendy GerbingJeffgerbingWashington6007/23/1407/28/14
Doug and Doris AndersonGrampafishWashington6107/23/1407/28/14
John and Jan DitrichjmditrichWashington6207/23/1407/30/14
Dave and Yvonne DirksenDirksen-2Washington6307/25/1407/27/14
Unassigned 65
Tom and Judy MeyersTJFiversWashington6607/23/1407/28/14
Unassigned 67

For20hunter

Hey all, so far I have only been notified by 3 attendees saying they are interested in T-Shirts or Sweatshirts. Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in either or both of them.

Rod Ditrich

Status
Not open for further replies.