EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Deer Park - 7/25/2014 to 7/27/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We are in for t-shirts! Just let us know when and where to send the money. We need your shirts to go with our rally's sweatshirts to make a matching set from our twin rallies this summer.
Kristy

Rodbuster

Good morning,

A couple of questions about golf and fishing.
Will there be anything formal set up to play golf? By that I mean something like a block of tee times set up at 9 AM on Wednesday or Thursday or Friday as an example. I would imagine a list would have to be set up to get a fairly accurate count on the number of people that want to play to request tee times. I'm arriving on Wednesday afternoon and would love to hit that little white ball a few times....well, maybe quite a few times.
As far as fishing, well, I'm not into "fly fishing" but was wondering if there would be anyone interested in a charter to go fishing for salmon? I have no idea if we will be in the right area to fish for salmon or even if it is the right season. Just thought I'd ask.

Dick

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Great questions Dick. If there is enough interest expressed here, I will give the park a call and block out some T-Times. I just need some guidance as far as times and days that everyone would be interested in going, as well as how many different times.

As far as fishing goes, I will contact the park and see if they have any local fishing charter tours if we get a consensus that a group of people would be interested in that. From what I gathered, I believe that people planned on going out and fly fishing on their own and so far this is the first thread expressing any interest in this.

So everyone, let me know what you think? Are you wanting something like this set up?

Rod Ditrich

Rodbuster

Thank you Rod for getting back to me.
I guess I'll start things off by saying that I would be available for golf on Thursday or Friday. I prefer AM tee times, but I would be glad to play at anytime that is made available.

As far as the fishing, we'll see if your post generates any interest.

Thanks again
Dick

For20hunter

Okay, I will hope that people join in here soon so I can get an idea of how many people to make a tee time for and if there is enough interest in some type of guided or group fishing trip

jdfishing

Woops, just found the rates posted in your original post. If we get the interest, maybe one or two times would work, then some could play more if they choose.

jdfishing

Received an e-mail from the club Pro who said they do not accept reservations until a week before the requested time, but would take a reservation from our group whenever we decide to make it. I'm open for whatever others may want, or we could wait until we get closer and discuss it.

For20hunter

Now we just need to know how many groups and what days and times everyone wants the T-time reservations made for

Rod Ditrich

Rodbuster

QUOTE=For20hunter;357075]Now we just need to know how many groups and what days and times everyone wants the T-time reservations made for

Rod Ditrich[/QUOTE]

I'm available on Thursday or Friday.

Dick

JDR

Rod, I am sorry to say we are not going to be able to make the rally. We had some unforeseen circumstances and have been forced to make some changes in our summer plans and unfortunately one was not being able to make the rally. I know everyone will have a good time and sorry we will not be there.

For20hunter

Dale and Margi,

We are sad to hear that won't be able to make the Rally. We hope to see you at future rallies. Safe travels and have a fun summer.

Rod Ditrich

TJFivers

Hey, Rod. I'm in for golf Thursday and/or Friday a.m. Let me know if there are enough people interested and, if so, what tee times are available for the group. Thanks for organizing this. Also, Dick, I'm looking forward to meeting you .... have played a few rounds of golf in your area!

Tom Myers
2013 BH 3585RL
Vancouver, WA

For20hunter

Okay gang, need to get more feedback from you all! So far I have 4 down for golf and 4 for fishing. I also have only 5 down for shirts. Please, if you are interested please let me know ASAP so I can finalize these plans and get the shirts ordered. If you want a shirt, I need to know how many and what color. Based on what was sent to me so far, it looks like it will be the blue T-Shirts if we get a few more interested people. I need to have at least 14 shirts ordered to be able to pay for the set up costs that the chapter will incur. Please respond by May 15th so I can put in the order the shirts.

ShirtsFishingGolf
Ziggy 2ea. (XL & XL)Jdfishing (Fly)Jdfishing
Manzan 2ea. (S & XXL)Granpafish (Fly)Granpafish
Granpafish 2ea. (M & L)Rodbuster (Salmon Charter)Rodbuster
Rodbuster 2ea. (M & XXL)SeattleLion (not fly)Tjfivers
For20hunter 2ea. (L & L)
Jdfishing 2ea. (M & L)Paulh
Shovelguy 1ea. (XL)
Dirksen-2 2ea. (XL & L)
Moses 2ea. (XL & L)
Jeffgerbing 2ea. (XXL & M)

Last edited: