EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WA, Monitor - 7/17/2015 to 7/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Rod, is this the same outfit who provided the same service at Deer Park last year. If so, I have a discount coming from them.

In any case, count us in for both the trailer and truck.

Last edited:

JeromyS

Count us down for a truck and trailer wash/wax. It's been far too long since the 37 ultimate has been pampered.

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Hi Rod,
Sign Dan Sullivan up to have the our Big Country washed and waxed.
Thank you Again... (seems kind trivial) for all that you are doing and have done, for making this Rally Stupendous!!
Sally & Dan Sullivan

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hi Rod,
Sign Dan Sullivan up to have the our Big Country washed and waxed.
Thank you Again... (seems kind trivial) for all that you are doing and have done, for making this Rally Stupendous!!
Sally & Dan Sullivan

I will put you down!

Count us down for a truck and trailer wash/wax. It's been far too long since the 37 ultimate has been pampered.

Gotcha and I will put you down too!

Rod, is this the same outfit who provided the same service at Deer Park last year. If so, I have a discount coming from them.

In any case, count us in for both the trailer and truck.

I wish it was Doug, but this is too far out of their service area, so they declined. Sorry.

We are interested in getting our trailer washe and waxed. Count us in!

I will put you guys down too!

Count us in too for a complete truck and trailer wash & wax.

I will put you on the list as well!!

For20hunter

I just learned that the Wilson's got site 12, so their site #35 is now the last site in the park. Do not hesitate. The park will hold it for Heartland members for a while, but I do not know how long that is.

Rod

SeattleLion

We may not be able to go rafting. I wonder if anyone else who isn't going would like to go to Leavenworth for walking around and a late lunch? There is a pretty good German restaurant we usually visit there.

For20hunter

Thats too bad Bob. I was really hoping you and Kim would be able to join us!

Rod
We may not be able to go rafting. I wonder if anyone else who isn't going would like to go to Leavenworth for walking around and a late lunch? There is a pretty good German restaurant we usually visit there.

shovelguy

Rod, I am sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you about the washing and waxing. We are on the road, heading to Goshen. I have checked the pricing for the washing and waxing at the big rally and it is twice what your guy is offering! I know that many people have already signed up to have it done in Monitor, is there room for one more rig, us? If so, please add us to the list. J

For20hunter

Here is who I have for the Wash and Wax so far:

WASH AND WAX List:
Rod and Kelly Ditrich - Site 11
Linda and Anthony Wilson - Site 35
PJ and Karol Mcguire - Site 20
Chuck and Donna Hale - Site 5
Tom and Marla English - Site 38 (trailer only)
Dan and Sally Sullivan - Site 4
Jeromy and Dani Statia - Site 34
Bob and Kim Walter - Site 17
Paul and Candy Hardt - Site 15
Doug and Doris Anderson - Site 9
Dean and Jodi Madison - Site 18

Rod, I am sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you about the washing and waxing. We are on the road, heading to Goshen. I have checked the pricing for the washing and waxing at the big rally and it is twice what your guy is offering! I know that many people have already signed up to have it done in Monitor, is there room for one more rig, us? If so, please add us to the list. J

Rod,
I just want to confirm that you have us down for the wash and wax.

Thanks,
Bob

For20hunter

Hey there everyone, we still have one site available so if you are wanting to go to the rally, please call the park and book it now. They are only going to hold it for us for a few more days before they release it to anyone who wants it.

Also, I need to know if there is anyone else who wants a T-shirt that has not signed up for one. If so, what size and how many.

Last but not least, any other votes for the classes that RnR RV is going to teach. Here is the list again.
Topics-

Brakes and Bearings – Very good information for proper service and maintenance on trailer axles etc.
Appliances- Goes over the basic operation of all of the appliances and typical maintenance that is required to keep them running.
Winterizing and DE- winterizing- Pretty basic information about how the process works.
Electrical systems – Goes over basics of all electrical systems – Components and function- Battery and Solar discussion.

Rod

For20hunter

The classes being put no by RnR RV are as follows:
Topics-

Brakes and Bearings – Very good information for proper service and maintenance on trailer axles etc.
Appliances- Goes over the basic operation of all of the appliances and typical maintenance that is required to keep them running.
Winterizing and DE- winterizing- Pretty basic information about how the process works.
Electrical systems – Goes over basics of all electrical systems – Components and function- Battery and Solar discussion.

Brakes and Bearings is a definite for the fist class and had more votes by far than any other class, but we are tied for the 2nd most voted for class between Appliances and Electrical. I need more votes on which of those two you guys are interested in seeing. So please let me know on what you want to see and learn about.

Rod

Gaffer

Appliances.
The classes being put no by RnR RV are as follows:
Topics-

Brakes and Bearings is a definite for the fist class and had more votes by far than any other class, but we are tied for the 2nd most voted for class between Appliances and Electrical. I need more votes on which of those two you guys are interested in seeing. So please let me know on what you want to see and learn about.

Rod

Status
Not open for further replies.