EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: NC, Waynesville - 10/12/2012 to 10/14/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
I'm searching for my hip waders!!!:rolleyes: It is getting very deep. Starting to wonder the company we are mingling with. :p
Guess I had better get busy and make those reservations.:cool:

Hey Eric,
I don't think you need the waders........maybe a snorkel :rolleyes:

And yeah, make those reservations quick, cause we are gonna have FUN!!!!!

trdeal

I'm searching for my hip waders!!!:rolleyes: It is getting very deep. Starting to wonder the company we are mingling with. :p

Guess I had better get busy and make those reservations.:cool:
Eric, you better go ahead and make those reservations. I think this is one rally that you will not want to miss!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Lance - those are probably great weekend for us - with March being a little bit better. Just let us know if an information HL campout is in the works.

lduguay

Lance - those are probably great weekend for us - with March being a little bit better. Just let us know if an information HL campout is in the works.

Yep, looks like the March 2nd weekend is shaping up as the rally "preview" weekend. We will be more than ready to get out of town, (and not because I running from the law :rolleyes:) so I am planning on doing a reservation later today. Come one, come all!!!

Nabo

Wonder if there will be snow at the slope at Cataloochee Ski resort? That a fun place to ski.

lduguay

We are booked March 2-4th at Creekwood RV park, site 73.......so now yall can choose to stay near......or far from us.:rolleyes:

Nabo

Yeah - we are booked for both March and October get-together/rally. Terry - not sure which site we will be in cuz the gentleman wanted to make sure that he can put the Grey Ghost in a long enough site. Lance - you are going to have neighbors - site 74.

When is SPRING going to get here??? I'm ready!!! :rolleyes:

trdeal

Yeah - we are booked for both March and October get-together/rally. Terry - not sure which site we will be in cuz the gentleman wanted to make sure that he can put the Grey Ghost in a long enough site. Lance - you are going to have neighbors - site 74.

When is SPRING going to get here??? I'm ready!!! :rolleyes:
Just let me know what site number the cg gives you for the fall when they let you know.

trdeal

Hi folks. In order to hold down the confusion between the early spring campout at Creekwood Farm and the fall Rally at Creekwood Farm I have started a new thread entitled early spring campout. Thanks for putting your comments concerning the early spring campout in that thread.

Last edited:

lduguay

Here are some nice pics of the creek that flows by the camp ground! Better book those creek side site early!!!!
IMG_0392.JPGDSC_0152.JPGIMG_0390.JPGIMG_0391.JPG

davebennington

Terry,

I do not know if we will be able to make it to the rally, we have alot on our plate now but it could all change by rally time.

dave

trdeal

Terry,

I do not know if we will be able to make it to the rally, we have alot on our plate now but it could all change by rally time.

dave
Dave, we really hope you can be there but we understand you just can't make them all.Hopefully things will work out so you can be there.

brauch

Camping Wife
This looks like a beautiful campground. We camped in Maggie Valley this past Fall, and loved it.
Hope we will be able to be at this rally. Will let you know when we make our reservations.

trdeal

This looks like a beautiful campground. We camped in Maggie Valley this past Fall, and loved it.
Hope we will be able to be at this rally. Will let you know when we make our reservations.
Hi Barbara. It is a very nice cg. Hope you and Ed can make it. We will also be making a camping trip up to this cg the first weekend in March if you guys can make it. Right now we have 3 couples attending. You can see who is going to be there by checking out the thread "early spring campout".You are welcome to join us if you can make it. Hope to see you soon.

brauch

Camping Wife
Sounds like a great idea. I will call to make reservations and let you know our site numbers for both the campout and the rally. Ed is looking forward to doing some fishing.

Hi Barbara. It is a very nice cg. Hope you and Ed can make it. We will also be making a camping trip up to this cg the first weekend in March if you guys can make it. Right now we have 3 couples attending. You can see who is going to be there by checking out the thread "early spring campout".You are welcome to join us if you can make it. Hope to see you soon.

brauch

Camping Wife
Reservations made today......October rally: arriving Thurs., 10/11 - leaving Monday, 10/15. Site 20
Early Spring campout: arriving Thurs., 3/1 - leaving Sunday, 3/4. Site 71 Looking forward to an early start
on our camping season.

Sounds like a great idea. I will call to make reservations and let you know our site numbers for both the campout and the rally. Ed is looking forward to doing some fishing.

trdeal

Barbara that is great news! I will add you to both attendee lists. We sure have had some great weather for Feburary. Renee says to tell you Hi!

jbeletti

The Belettis are coming!

Planning to use Good Sam for 10% discount ($47 less $4.70 per night). Note that PPA is not accepted for creek sites.

AR: 10/11
LV: 10/15
NTS: 3
DEP: $0
BAL: $126.90
ST: Creek site #54

See y'all there!

Jim

trdeal

The Belettis are coming!

Planning to use Good Sam for 10% discount ($47 less $4.70 per night). Note that PPA is not accepted for creek sites.

AR: 10/11
LV: 10/15
NTS: 3
DEP: $0
BAL: $126.90
ST: Creek site #54

See y'all there!

Jim
Jim and Nancy, that is great! We are looking forward to seeing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.