EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: NC, Waynesville - 10/12/2012 to 10/14/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Terry,

I spoke to Clark Thompson via email today, letting him know we would be in his area. Nancy and I want to try to get out to dinner with Clark and Gail Thursday night if possible. Or even have them join us at/near the CG that night to visit. As you know Clark, maybe you can join us in getting with them. Nice people. Not sure if they still own their classic Landmark.

Jim

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Terry,

I spoke to Clark Thompson via email today, letting him know we would be in his area. Nancy and I want to try to get out to dinner with Clark and Gail Thursday night if possible. Or even have them join us at/near the CG that night to visit. As you know Clark, maybe you can join us in getting with them. Nice people. Not sure if they still own their classic Landmark.

Jim
That sounds good Jim. Just let us know the details. I invited Clark and Gail to join us at the rally back in December. As far as I know they still own their Landmark. We have never actually met them face to face only by phone and email. It would be nice to finally meet them. Thanks

Jim & Harriet

Just wanted to let you know that we will not be able to attend this rally - we will be attending our neice's wedding and spending
a good part of October in Maine.
Hope to see you all at another rally.
Jim, Harriet & Max

trdeal

Just wanted to let you know that we will not be able to attend this rally - we will be attending our neice's wedding and spending
a good part of October in Maine.
Hope to see you all at another rally.
Jim, Harriet & Max
Sorry to hear that you can't join us for the rally,but congratulations on your neice's wedding and you trip to Maine. Be careful and we will see you latter.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Terry & Larry, Santha and I registered for the fall joint rally. Santha was sold after seeing the bull Elk on Saturday.
We will be in site 21. Arriving on the 11th. Randy, Santha and the Poodles.

lduguay

Terry & Larry, Santha and I registered for the fall joint rally. Santha was sold after seeing the bull Elk on Saturday.

WHOOOO WHOOOOOO......more ENO????

trdeal

Hey that is great news Randy and Santha. Glad you guys can join us. I will add your names to the attendee list. It was great seeing you both this weekend.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Lance, It is UNO as in Spanish for 1. Santha said It was your rule's but she still won the first hand. Our muscles have not recovered from your
rules. Randy, Santha and the Poodles.

trdeal

Good morning everyone! Renee and I hope you are all havnig a great weekend. We know it is only March, but October is just around the corner. Creekwood Farms is taking reservations for the fall rally so if you are planning to attend, now would be a perfect time to make your reservations. Creekwood Farms is easily accessed from I-40, in the beautiful Smokey Mountains near Maggie Valley and Asheville. Lots to do in the area if you choose or just sit back and relax with your Heartland friends. The leaves on the trees should be at near peak or peak color. This will be a beautiful area to be in in the fall. So go ahead. Make that reservation and then circle back around here and let us know your site number. And you never know, we may just get in a couple of games of table slapin',thumb on nose, hand swappin', UNO (played by Lance's rules). Come on down! We are gonna have a great time!

lduguay

Terry,

Whats up with your site selection....70? Y'all staying at the other end of the campground? Something we said or you just avoiding the explosions and large boulders from the early spring camp out??? :rolleyes:

Lance

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Maybe it was his neighbor the last time ya'll were there. :confused: (and it wasn't us).

trdeal

Lance, I don't think it would matter which side the cg we camped on, that huge rock would still find us.

jimtoo

Lance, I don't think it would matter which side the cg we camped on, that huge rock would still find us.

You know... if you folks are really afraid that someone named Lance is gonna drop a rock or cause a tornado .:mad:... Being a "mod"... I have certain powers..:cool:. that might or could prevent something like that from happening,,,,;).. You know the ,,,,"DELETE" key....on my keyboard works really good..;) .. It don't work for free,,, but..well... if your really scared... you could ....contact me...:) We could maybe work something out.

Your friend..
Jim

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
You know... if you folks are really afraid that someone named Lance is gonna drop a rock or cause a tornado .:mad:... Being a "mod"... I have certain powers..:cool:. that might or could prevent something like that from happening,,,,;).. You know the ,,,,"DELETE" key....on my keyboard works really good..;) .. It don't work for free,,, but..well... if your really scared... you could ....contact me...:) We could maybe work something out.

Your friend..
Jim

Check is in the mail Jim...please contact me once the problem has been eliminated for final payment. delete key.jpg

jimtoo

Let's see....I could delay the post while awaiting the arrival of the check and delay longer while waiting on the check to clear... Naaww..:confused:.to much book keeping.:confused:.. cash on the barrel only... Proceed Lance. :p

lduguay

let's see....i could delay the post while awaiting the arrival of the check and delay longer while waiting on the check to clear... Naaww..:confused:.to much book keeping.:confused:.. Cash on the barrel only... Proceed lance. :p

Bombs AWAAAAAAAAY!!!!!
Screen Shot 2012-03-22 at 11.08.38 AM.jpg

trdeal

Hi everyone. Just a reminder that Creekwood Farms is taking reservations for the 2012 fall rally. I know this is April but October will be here before we know it. So if you are thinking about joining us at this rally,go ahead,pick up the phone and make that reservation today. We know you will have a great time.More information on rally events and an opportunity for you to lend a helping hand to those in need coming soon. Just keep your eye on thread number 1 of this thread for more details. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.