EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: NC, Waynesville - 10/12/2012 to 10/14/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Larry - will check with our marketing dept. tomorrow when I get back to work and let you know. B--

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
I think a trip to the Biltmore House would be nice. Thanks Byrd for checking into the cost of the tickets.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ok - not having much luck getting the info from Biltmore thru work. The rates that we have listed are 2011 and our marketing person was out of the office last week and this week. Stay tune as updates come available. I do know Biltmore did an increase in ticket pricing and not sure if we can sneak in under the old rates or not.

brauch

Camping Wife
Terry.....As recently mentioned while at the HH rally, we are so sorry but we will not be able to attend the Waynesville Fall rally after all. BooHoo.....we were really looking forward to this rally.

trdeal

Hi Ed and Barbara. We will miss you guys,but we understand. Hopefully we can meet for dinner or a campout soon. Lance is putting together an unofficial campout at Cane Creek Park near Charlotte June 22. There is going to be a few of us there maybe you can join us. The details are posted on the forum. Talk to you soon.

trdeal

Ken and Faye, Got your p.m. this evening. Glad you are joining us at the rally! It will be great to see you again!

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Ok - not having much luck getting the info from Biltmore thru work. The rates that we have listed are 2011 and our marketing person was out of the office last week and this week. Stay tune as updates come available. I do know Biltmore did an increase in ticket pricing and not sure if we can sneak in under the old rates or not.
Thanks for checking Byrd. With Terry's blessing, I will give them a call next week and see what we can work out. (Providing he promises to keep THAT guy from Charlotte away from my trailer.

trdeal

Thanks for checking Byrd. With Terry's blessing, I will give them a call next week and see what we can work out. (Providing he promises to keep THAT guy from Charlotte away from my trailer.
Larry, feel free to call if you would like. As far as keeping THAT guy from Charlotte away from your trailer, I can't promise anything. As you know, if THAT guy from Charlotte wants to find your trailer he will find it,no matter where you are.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
I live in Georgia and even we know who THAT guy is. THAT guy put a halo over his supposed head. I have seen THAT guy and this is wrong.
Lance has several problems which I would never mention. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

P.S. Two of the Poodles and I were destroyed at the Waynesville campout. Lance, Watch out. Poodle revenge coming.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I live in Georgia and even we know who THAT guy is. THAT guy put a halo over his supposed head. I have seen THAT guy and this is wrong.
Lance has several problems which I would never mention. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

P.S. Two of the Poodles and I were destroyed at the Waynesville campout. Lance, Watch out. Poodle revenge coming.

Thank you Randy. I KNEW you were a wise man.

lduguay

Hey now!!!! My therapy is coming along REALLY well!

And regarding "several problems"........might one of those be a certain STICKY flagpole?? A flagpole that we LOVE by the way:D......THANKS!!

Rodbuster

We made our reservations this afternoon - site 92. We are looking forward to seeing the fall foliage!

trdeal

We made our reservations this afternoon - site 92. We are looking forward to seeing the fall foliage!
Hi Dick and Fran, we are glad that you have decided to join us. The campground is in a very nice location and I am just guessing that the leaves will be at peak or near peak when we are there. We are looking forward to meeting you. I will had you names to our attendee list.Safe travels.

mjf55

Just letting you know that we have made our reservations. Site # 69. Right now it looks like we will arrive on the 12th.

trdeal

Just letting you know that we have made our reservations. Site # 69. Right now it looks like we will arrive on the 12th.
Mark and Patty, That is great news. We are looking forward to seeing you both again. I will add your names to the attendee list.We hope all is well with you and your family. Take care of yourselves and have safe travels.Looks like someone else has gotten the rally fever!LOL See you in a few months.

davebennington

We are at Creekside Campground now, just a stop overnight before heading on to Southaven, TN rally. It is a really clean place the people are nice and it is a Passport Park. Everyone should have a good time here in the fall.

dave

trdeal

We are at Creekside Campground now, just a stop overnight before heading on to Southaven, TN rally. It is a really clean place the people are nice and it is a Passport Park. Everyone should have a good time here in the fall.

dave
Dave it is a very nice cg. We had a great time there in the spring for our early spring campout. Fall should be beautiful with all he color in the leaves. You guys drive safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.