EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: NC, Waynesville - 10/12/2012 to 10/14/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Welcome to our newest Heartland Owners,HOC members and first time Heartland rally attenders Mike and Bonnie Bentley.They will be joining us at Creekwood Farms and will be in site number 95. Welcome to the group!

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Walter and Linda West florida chapter have made reservations and will be in Site 29. We are arriving on the 8th and staying for a week

Last edited:

trdeal

Walter and Linda West florida chapter have made reservations and will be in Site 29. We are arriving on the 8th and staying for a week
Hey Walter and Linda! That is great news!Glad you have decided to join us!We are looking forward to meeting you. I will add your names to the attendee list.Take care of yourselves and we will see you in the fall!

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired

Hey Walter and Linda, we'll be your neighbors at the Rally, site 28. Looking forward to meeting you. Our new friends from Florida will be there also. Dick and Fran will be in site 92. You'll need to watch out for Dick. See you in Waynesville. Ken and Faye from Shelbyville, KY.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Hey Ken and Faye looking forward to being your neighbor in Waynesville. I think we can liven things up
a bit and have a great time.
Walter & Linda

lduguay

Hey Ken and Faye looking forward to being your neighbor in Waynesville. I think we can liven things up
a bit and have a great time.

Walter & Linda

This a good thing, cause we tend to be on the quiet side......being the shy North Carolinian's that we are.

smiley-face-wallpaper.jpg

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

Another HOC member from Florida. Thank you for coming and hope you guys have a safe trip here.

As far as Lance's comment about NC people being shy, well, let's just say that no matter what side of the campground HE is on, everyone seems to know who HE is.
rolling eyes.jpg

trdeal

Couple number 14 has reserved for our fall rally. Joe,Linda,and the poodles from Georgia will be joining us and they will be staying in site #91. It is great that you guys have decided to join us.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Couple number 14 has reserved for our fall rally. Joe,Linda,and the poodles from Georgia will be joining us and they will be staying in site #91. It is great that you guys have decided to join us.

Hey Joe and Linda, We will be your neighbors across the path in Site 28. Your neighbors in Site 92 are new friends of ours from Florida. Welcome and look forward to meeting you in Waynesville. This Heartland bunch are a LOT of fun. Ken and Faye from Kentucky

SGeohagan

Have just made reservations to attend the rally. We (Rodney & Suzy Geohagan (SGeohagan) will be is Site #43. Bill and Fran Sanders (Yuleervers) will be in Site #42.

trdeal

Hey Rodney and Suzy,Bill and Fran. It is great to hear that you have decided to join us. We are looking forward to seeing you.
Hope you all are doing well.
Thanks also for giving me the heads up on the site number I had entered wrong.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Our reservations are in for this Rally....we will be in site 20! Coming in on the 11th and leaving on the 15th. Count us in for an outing to Biltmore Estates! It has been many years since our last visit there and we look forward to seeing all the changes they have made.

Last edited:

trdeal

Sue and Paul, we are glad that you have decided to join us. Loooking forward to meeting you. Have a great summer and we will see you soon.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Have just made reservations to attend the rally. We (Rodney & Suzy Geohagan (SGeohagan) will be is Site #43. Bill and Fran Sanders (Yuleervers) will be in Site #42.

Our reservations are in for this Rally....we will be in site 20! Coming in on the 11th and leaving on the 15th. Count us in for an outing to Biltmore Estates! It has been many years since our last visit there and we look forward to seeing all the changes they have made.
Glad you guys could join us I will be working on getting a discount for Biltmore , hopefully, thia summer

trdeal

Hey Lloyd and Deb! It is great to hear that you have decided to join us for our fall rally.It should be a beautiful time of year to be in the North Carolina mountains.We have added you name and site number to our attendee list. Have safe travels and we are looking forward to seeing you there!

trdeal

Stay tuned for some upcoming info. on a possible trip to the Biltmore House in Asheville,NC. I will post the cost of the trip in a couple days. Also,since we will be in the N.C. mountains in the fall we are looking into the possibility of ordering sweatshirts with the Heartland logo and the rally site printed on them. I would need payment for the sweatshirts before the order can be filled.We will find out more about the cost of the sweatshirt this weekend and I will post it here. If you would be interested in placing and order, please send me a private message with the quanity and size you would need. Thanks and have a great weekend!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
We have been to the Biltmore twice a few years apart. The first time we went it cost $63 for both of us. Last time we went there the price was $64 per person. You can go into the restaurant and winery after 4:30 (not sure about the time but that is close).

Looked up Biltmore and for Oct they show these prices:
http://www.biltmore.com/buy_tickets/ticket_prices.asp
October 1–October 31, 2012 Sunday–Friday Saturday
Adult 7+ Days Before Visit $49.00 $54.00
Youth 7+ Days Before Visit (ages 10–16) $24.50 $27.00
Adult Regular $59.00 $64.00
Youth Regular (ages 10–16) $29.50 $32.00

http://www.biltmore.com/groups/
Our professional Group Sales staff is eager to develop unique experiences for your clients or organization. Almost anything is possible!
Please contact Group Sales at 800-211-9805 or groupsales@biltmore.com.

navyAZ1

Put the Parrish's down as attendee's, just made our reservations this morning. Forgot to ask what site we will be in but we know we won't be on the creek since those sites are full for that weekend. Ann and I stayed at this park back in 2006 it is a wonderful park, well managed and very clean. They even offered free biscuits & gravy, plus pastry's and coffee on Saturday and Sunday mornings. One thing that impressed us was at 10:00 PM "all went quiet". Looking forward seeing y'all.

Ron

trdeal

Put the Parrish's down as attendee's, just made our reservations this morning. Forgot to ask what site we will be in but we know we won't be on the creek since those sites are full for that weekend. Ann and I stayed at this park back in 2006 it is a wonderful park, well managed and very clean. They even offered free biscuits & gravy, plus pastry's and coffee on Saturday and Sunday mornings. One thing that impressed us was at 10:00 PM "all went quiet". Looking forward seeing y'all.

Ron
Hey Ron and Ann. Glad you have decided to join us. I called the campground and you are in site number 26. Looking forward to seeing you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.