EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: NC, Waynesville - 10/12/2012 to 10/14/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Gary and Susan McKinney have decided to join us at the fall rally. They will be in site number 24. We are glad that you guys have decided to join us.Looking forward to seeing you guys then.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
We will be joining! So EXCITED! Lloyd & Deb Site 25

Lloyd and Deb,
Looking forward to meeting you. Glad you could join us!

Put the Parrish's down as attendee's, just made our reservations this morning. Forgot to ask what site we will be in but we know we won't be on the creek since those sites are full for that weekend. Ann and I stayed at this park back in 2006 it is a wonderful park, well managed and very clean. They even offered free biscuits & gravy, plus pastry's and coffee on Saturday and Sunday mornings. One thing that impressed us was at 10:00 PM "all went quiet". Looking forward seeing y'all.

Ron

Ron,
It will be good to see you and Miss Ann again. Hopefully you will get your slide issue fixed by then.

trdeal

Hi everyone. I just wanted to give you a heads up. Creekwood Farms is holding 25 sites for us. As of today we have 20 sites reserved. I spoke with the campground today about holding more sites for us,but, because there is another rally in the cg that weekend and because October is a busy time for them they cannot hold any more sites .So if you are thinking about reserving for the weekend now is the time to make the call. Once you do please circle back around here and let us know. Thanks and have a great week.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Talk about a procrastinator, I am one!! But, the old rallyholic syndrome has kicked in and we just can not let this one pass. So we will see y'all as we will be there. Have made reservations to arrive 10/11 to partake in the fun. Have been assigned site 27 (must have been an earlier cancellation). Can't wait to see all of you again, all have safe travels.

trdeal

Talk about a procrastinator, I am one!! But, the old rallyholic syndrome has kicked in and we just can not let this one pass. So we will see y'all as we will be there. Have made reservations to arrive 10/11 to partake in the fun. Have been assigned site 27 (must have been an earlier cancellation). Can't wait to see all of you again, all have safe travels.
Eric and Dorothy, glad to hear that you are going to join us.It is kinda hard to get rally going out of your blood. Looking forward to seeing you again. Be safe.

SouthernNights

You have been busy yesterday making reservations. Glad y'all gonna make this one!!!

trdeal

Just made reservations. On site 99 and will arrive on the 11th. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Tommy and Linda, looking forward to meeting you guys at the rally. We are glad you have decided to join us. See you soon.

trdeal

Good afternoon folks. Larry called the Biltmore House in Asheville today and got us some group ticket information. Here is what he found out.With a reservation made 30 days in advance, the cost per ticket for a group of 10 people or more is:
$40.00 adult
$20.00 ages 10-16
under 9 free
No money will be needed up front.Once the reservation is made a time for the tour on Saturday will be given.

If you are interested in touring the Biltmore House please send me a private message with your name, the number of tickets needed and if the tickets will be adult,10-16 years old or 9 and under. Thanks

trdeal

Larry also talked to Karen at RV's 4 Less today and they are bringing a new Landmark and a new Bighorn to show us.

trdeal

Here is a heads up everyone! We only have 2 sites left! Who is it going to be? Who is going to get these last 2 sites? Come on pick up the phone and make that call!

SouthernNights

Thanks for the reminder Terry. The sites have gone fast. Looking forward to all the colors and cooler temperatures!

trdeal

Good Saturday morning to everyone. We have decided to do a pancake breakfast Saturday morning at 9:00 at Terry and Renee's site. Site 46 provided by the NC/SC HOC. But we do need your help. We need a few people to bring a breakfast meat, juice,etc. If you would be willing to help out please pm me with the item you are going to bring. I will post these items for everyone to see so we don't any duplications. Also don't forget about the trip to the Biltmore house on Saturday and the sweatshirt order.Please PM me with this information as well. Thanks

Last edited:

trdeal

FYI Larry Bandstra will be showing us how to build one of his world famous light poles. Stay tuned for all the ingredients you need to bring to the rally to make your own.
Also Teresa Pannell has agreed to hold a "Stamping Class". More details to come.

SouthernNights

Just a reminder on Biltmore.

We need to have 10 people to be considered a "group" We now have 8 signed up. Worm and Kala do not count as part of the group because they have season tickets.

We also have to let Biltmore know by Sept. 10th that we are indeed a group so they can hold a "timed" entry on Saturday. NO money is needed until you go to Biltmore so this is pretty painless. :) If you do think you would like to go to the Biltmore house, i would urge you to let Terry know ASAP so we can hold a time-hopefully a good time where we are not rushed through it because of closing. Biltmore said that this was the busiest time of the year for them so lets get our reservations in early.

Thank you.

trdeal

We have decided this rally to offer you 3 different choices in our Waynesville rally shirts. These shirts will be in Gray and will have a specially designed Waynesville rally logo created by Teresa Pannell. If you are interested in ordering these shirts,please send me a private message with your choice of shirts, size and quanity.I will then send you an address to mail your payment to. Orders and payment must be received by September 21.Thanks
Short Sleeve t shirt small-xl $14.00
2x $15.00

Long Sleeve t shirt small-xl $16.00
2x $18.00

Sweatshirts small-xl $20.00
2xl $25.00

I will post the cost of shirts larger than 2x in a few days.

trdeal

Hi everyone. Hope you are all having a great start to your weekend. I just wanted to let you know that you will be given the opportunity to help the less fortunate in the Waynesville,NC area. On Saturday October 13th we will be collecting canned food items to be donated to the Open Door Ministry in Waynesville.This ministry provides a soup kitchen and a thrift store for those less fortunate and is sponsored by several of the Waynesville Churches. We will be around through out the day on Saturday to collect your items. If you don't plan to be around your site please leave your items on the step of you camper for us to pick up. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.