EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: NC, Waynesville - 10/12/2012 to 10/14/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I can bring meat or whatever is needed for the breakfast. Just let me know what you need.

If you could bring a meat. that pould be great. I think the club might provide some of the meat also. Have to check that out with the boss thought (Terry).

I do not know if anyone else is bring a bike but I know there were quite a few bikes in the park. Matbe you could find a riding partner there.

Byrd, Terry might be keeping a list., I am just the hired help. I think the SC chapter might be buying a few items.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Teresa - do you have enough folks to do the stamping class? I would like to join in if possible.

Terry/Larry - is there a list of who is bring what for the breakfast Saturday am? I can help out but don't wont to overdue one item like bacon, etc.

B--
Hi Byrd, I realize I am not Teresa,but I did spend the night in a Holiday Inn Express one time. Teresa is still going to do the Stamping Class. Renee and Kem Duguay are going to attend. All I need to do is let Teresa know you want a kit and she can bring you one. Or if you want to contact her yourself I can p.m. you her email address. As far as the list for breakfast goes, I do have one. I just have never moved it over to the forum from my message box. We have the bacon covered. If you would like to bring some oj or some other breakfast juice or some country ham or sausage that would be fine. It is totally up to you. Thanks for the offer. Looking forward to seeing you and meeting your friends in a couple weeks.

trdeal

So, looks like Patty and I cannot make it. The head gasket blew on my Ram, the parts are on order. I hope to fix it next weekend, but since this is my first head gasket repair, I don't want to test it out by pulling the trailer. So, have fun. We will miss you.
Site 69 is now open for immediate occupancy. :-:)(
Mark and Patty, so sorry to hear that you are not going to be able to join us for the rally. Also very sorry to hear about your Ram trouble. Hopefully the head gasket repair will be an easier job than you think and that the Ram will be rolling down the highway soon. Give us a call sometime and maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle for dinner some night.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Ok dookee - the Mathis' will bring breakfast style country ham. I will also contact Teresa about the stamp kit.

Thanks
B--

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Terry,
i will bring the coffee pot and a griddle. If you need something else let's us know.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Ok dookee - the Mathis' will bring breakfast style country ham. I will also contact Teresa about the stamp kit.

Thanks
B--

Please drop off the country ham at site 22 upon arrival. I will make sure it stays saf (read keep away from Lance) until we are ready for it.

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Santha and I were in the north Georgia area today. The fall leaves should start to turn shortly. Will see everybody in about 10 days.
Randy, Santha and the poodles

Got your request to join the Stampin' Up Class and I'm looking forward to having fun with you and the others gals. If you have any questions, just let me know!!! Thanks for joining us!:)

lduguay

Please drop off the country ham at site 22 upon arrival. I will make sure it stays saf (read keep away from Lance) until we are ready for it.

If you want to keep the ham safe, you need to store it with someone who has Weapons of Mass Destruction!!
BigCountry.jpg
PS. Note the Missile Launcher Branding......

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Realizing that the country ham has it's own thread from this point on I will go to important questions. Santha wants to know if we will
have access to a oven on Saturday morning for the biscuits? Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Nabo

Have no fear - the ham is coming in under it's own security guards!!!

Nabo

Our guest Ron & Shelia are bringing OJ and apple juice for the breakfast.

trdeal

Realizing that the country ham has it's own thread from this point on I will go to important questions. Santha wants to know if we will
have access to a oven on Saturday morning for the biscuits? Randy, Santha and the Poodles
Randy,I can't remember if there is an oven in the community room or not. Seems like there is. I will have to find out when I call to get an updated attendee list. And you are right this ham thread will have a life of its own.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired

If needed, you can use our oven. Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.