EVENT: Heartland Multi-Chapter Rally: NC, Waynesville - 10/12/2012 to 10/14/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Terry and Larry, Santha said that since the park does biscuits and gravy that she should change to a hash brown casserole for Saturday morning.
Take it easy on Lance. He is his own worst enemy. Randy, Santha and the Poodles
That sounds good Randy. Tell Santha we said Thanks.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Randy, i will double check with the cg when we get there. I know they had the biscuitd a vouple of saturdays ago. Tell Santha thumbs up on the hadh browns.

OK Larry - I wont to know whose thumbs were typing - sweetie or duchess?

Just stumbled on this thread. It just so happens we'll be in Maggie Valley on this weekend for a Corvair show. Will be pulling our '11 Edge M21 and will be staying at Twinbrook Resort Behind the Firehouse) in Maggie Valley, but would like to swing by and meet some folks and talk about the Heartland products, if that would be OK.

George & DeLinda Jones
'03 Silverado CC, DMax/Allison
'65 Corvair Monza V8 convertible
'66 Corvair Monza Custom Coupe
'67 Corvair Monza Custom Coupe
'85 U-Haul 13'
'11 Heartland Edge M21

Orlando, FL

jimtoo

Hi Corvairman,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Talk about Heartland products, solve problems, make mods and make friends, that what the forum is all about.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Corvairs WOW - I haven't seen one of those in ages. Of course we would love for ya'll to come visit and naturally drive one of those unique cars.

trdeal

Just stumbled on this thread. It just so happens we'll be in Maggie Valley on this weekend for a Corvair show. Will be pulling our '11 Edge M21 and will be staying at Twinbrook Resort Behind the Firehouse) in Maggie Valley, but would like to swing by and meet some folks and talk about the Heartland products, if that would be OK.

George & DeLinda Jones
'03 Silverado CC, DMax/Allison
'65 Corvair Monza V8 convertible
'66 Corvair Monza Custom Coupe
'67 Corvair Monza Custom Coupe
'85 U-Haul 13'
'11 Heartland Edge M21

Orlando, FL
Hey CorvairMan. It will be great to meet you! Feel free to stop by for a visit. I will send you a private message with my mobile number. Give me a call when you get there and I will meet you at the office and help you find us.But I really don't think you will have a problem spotting us. A couple years ago,when I was a teenager, my sister and I put our money together and bought a 1963, (I think) Corvair. It had the shifter in the dash. That is what we learned to drive on. We made us a race track out in the field beside our house and when it was muddy we would really have a good time. Looking forward to meeting you.

trdeal

As we all know Butch and Karen Burson,Owners of RVs for less in Knoxville, TN., had previously agreed to bring in 2 new Heartland units for us to view at the rally. As we also know Butch has had some serious medical conditions over the last several months, and especially over the last few weeks. Because of the seriousness of his condition we were informed yesterday that they will not be able to bring these 2 units which is totally understandable. We thank RVs for Less for their interest in this rally and want them to know that our thoughts and prayers are with Butch and his family during their time of need.

trdeal

Don't forget! You will be given a chance to give back to the Waynesville area by donating your canned food items to the Open Door Ministry of Waynesville,NC. This ministry is a soup kitchen and thrift store sponsored by churches in the Waynesville,NC area and do a great work by helping to feed and clothe those in need in the Waynesville area. We will be making the pickup and delivery of these items on Saturday afternoon. If you do not plan on being in the campground on Saturday afternoon please leave your items on the steps of your camper. Thanks for helping to feed those who are having trouble feeding themselves.

trdeal

Wow just checked the forcast looks like a super weekend.
Yep you are right. Low 70's for the highs and upper 40's for the lows with plenty of sunshine. I talked to a friend of mine this morning that had gone for a ride in the Waynesville area yesterday and he said the leaves were beautiful. We are looking forward to seeing you all there. It is gonna be a great weekend!

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Heading that way today. Gotta get there before the "scoring team" so we can get set up without any "help". See you all there. Looking forward to a great time.

Rodbuster

We'll be leaving tomorrow morning.

Want to get there "after" Ken (Krhyde), so I don't have to help him.

Dick

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I will need all your help to score Lance. Trying to keep him straight requires a lot of work.

We might make it there also today. We left the U.P. yesterday and just got into KY about an hour ago.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
just got to creekwood farms, weather is bad but campground is beautiful. Already talked to people from Jacksonville that have a bighorn. They are going to talk to us later about club.
LindaW

lduguay

I will need all your help to score Lance. Trying to keep him straight requires a lot of work.

We might make it there also today. We left the U.P. yesterday and just got into KY about an hour ago.

Gee, with all this talk about "scoring" it makes me feel like Larry REALLY missed me!! Of course with this being the 2nd year out of our tent, I obviously will win the "Most Improved Backer Upper" award.

What I really want to see, is how the Old Timers like Larry back up their "tricked" out rigs with the fancy brakes, suspensions, re-aligned plumbing and electrical.......Just maybe the "Old Timers" should do a synchronized backing up demonstration for all us amateurs!!
happy_face_scratching_chin_question_hg_wht.jpg

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Synchronized backing up???? I aint playing that game. I do go getting straight in a pull through Lance. :p

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I'm never straight in any site! I just tell everyone I like being angled in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.