EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Lancaster - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Awesome, thanks for the footwork Jess!

We can't go wrong with pizza made by a guy named Vinny! Ain't that right Vinny?

oldmannj

THANK GOD !!! Thank you Jessica. You saved me from cardboard and ketchup pizza. We'll be there tomorrow and I'll thank you again in person.

f250dieseldad

If anyone at the campout is interested, I have a used TST tire pressure monitoring system for sale. Make me an offer. We are on site 115.

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
You guys have a great time talking about your stuff. sorry we cannot make it but family and some minor health issues prevent it.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
You guys have a great time talking about your stuff. sorry we cannot make it but family and some minor health issues prevent it.

Tom I hope everything turns out ok! Thanks for adding a stuff comment to add to the list!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey John we will be having dinner on Saturday at the Shady Maple. It is an area favorite for Heartlanders. I will have a few of the guys take a trip through for ya!

See you guys next month in Gettysburg!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
To all those traveling in today the rain is due to stop towards early evening and the weekend will be clear but cooler. Be safe out there and we'll see y'all real soon.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well after a great day of sunshine and an absolutely wonderful potluck breakfast we are heading to the Shady Maple for dinner!

Our boys spent the day helping each other install roof vent covers and Progressive EMS units.

We had a nice chapter leader meeting with Mike and Ann Walker attending via Skype.

Tonight will be a campfire and the group will visit with Mike and Ann via Skype!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Though some of our group have departed for home, John and I would like to thank those who chose to spend the weekend with us here in Lancaster. We had a great time and it was so good to see you after the long winter.

Thanks for making the trip and if this Summit weekend grows any bigger we will have to think about making it an official rally. 16 rigs to a campout is awesome!

We also would like to thank everyone who came in to video chat with Mike and Ann. I know they would much rather have been here but I am sure you all touched her special heart today!

Thanks to everyone and travel safe!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Vinny773

Thanks Deb for the great weekend. The Shady Maple was great and we had a nice time at the Sunday night camp fire and KFC dinner. Thanks, Ed and Irene for the ice cream, and Glen and Fran for the wood for the camp fire. Hope to see everyone again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.