EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Lancaster - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimtoo

I've heard of a lota differnt Stuff about stuff, but this stuff beats the stuffing our of all the stuff I've heard stuff about. Even good stuff and bad stuff.. :)

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I've heard of a lota differnt Stuff about stuff, but this stuff beats the stuffing our of all the stuff I've heard stuff about. Even good stuff and bad stuff.. :)

The best part is you never know what stuff we're going to come up with next! FUN STUFF!!!!!

gschaaf

Hey Deb tell John I'll bring some wood and Fran wants to know if you need her to make a dessert after the pizza dinner.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Deb tell John I'll bring some wood and Fran wants to know if you need her to make a dessert after the pizza dinner.

Thanks for the wood Cheater! We appreciate your donation. If Hosie want to make a dessert, far be it from me to keep her out of the kitchen!

oldmannj

The best part is you never know what stuff we're going to come up with next! FUN STUFF!!!!!

FUN STUFF in.....6 days.....10 hours.....52 minutes.....29 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deb, all this stuff has me stuffed out. I was wondering though, aren't we all at one time or another guilty of being full of "STUFF" !!!!!!! ED

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Full of stuff - Ref throw the flag, wave the card, whistle, do something......

Three words don't count! However, guilty as charged!

oldmannj

If you're just looking to keep me busy with this "list stuff" I have a solution. Just put me in a round room and tell me to sit in the corner. That'll keep me occupied for days !!!!!! Recognize that punch line Jimtoo??? LOL ED:rolleyes:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
If you're just looking to keep me busy with this "list stuff" I have a solution. Just put me in a round room and tell me to sit in the corner. That'll keep me occupied for days !!!!!! Recognize that punch line Jimtoo??? LOL ED:rolleyes:

Sorry Honey but I am using the redirection tactics your therapist told me would help.:confused:

jimtoo

I am NOT That OLD!!! :D

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Ed, I had an awesome time chatting with you last night! I am also glad that I was able to introduce you to the chat function of the forum. If you have any questions about the operation of the forum just ask away. We can sit and talk about "this stuff" at the Summit.

If anyone else has questions please don't hesitate to ask. I don't know a lot about how it works but I will try to help if I can.

oldmannj

I would like to apologize in advance for the inclement weather this weekend. I just finished washing the winter off the 'runner and we all know what it means when ED washes something. LOL :angel:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I would like to apologize in advance for the inclement weather this weekend. I just finished washing the winter off the 'runner and we all know what it means when ED washes something. LOL :angel:

Not to worry your head little buddy! We are all to blame for washing the winter away. It is supposed to rain on Thursday so we washed ours for nothing! :mad: One wet trip out the PA Turnpike and you are guaranteed filthy! Friday supposed to clear up, Saturday & Sunday looking good! It is what it is and we'll have a blast either way! :cool: Did I mention it's hot???? Finally!!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I did some checking on places to get pizza on Friday evening. We can do a chain like Domino's or Pizza Hut as they are both very close to camp. I am not informed enough about the area to choose a non-chain pizza so if anyone has any input please let us know. Think about it and we'll make a decision where to order from on Friday afternoon!

jjriker

I did some checking on places to get pizza on Friday evening. We can do a chain like Domino's or Pizza Hut as they are both very close to camp. I am not informed enough about the area to choose a non-chain pizza so if anyone has any input please let us know. Think about it and we'll make a decision where to order from on Friday afternoon!

I'll check with the office and see if they have any suggestions for another option. (Although either of those would be fine also.)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jjriker

Just went and asked in the office. There are two places they suggested - a place called Vinny's is their favorite; it's 1.5 miles down the road. There is also Pasquale's which delivers if we didn't want to pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.