EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Lancaster - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Here is the information for the weekend!

Attachments

• Chapter Leader Summit Campout.pdf
    234 KB · Views: 32

Vinny773

I frigging can't wait! I am so excited! I'm here in sunny San Francisco but can't wait to get back snowy Jersey to pick up the 5er! See everyone soon

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I frigging can't wait! I am so excited! I'm here in sunny San Francisco but can't wait to get back snowy Jersey to pick up the 5er! See everyone soon

Vinny it hardly snows in Jersey! This year anyway! Can't wait to see everybody and get the season started.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Would anyone be interested in Tee Shirts with the 2013 logo statement on it? Cost would be $12.00 per shirt for a minimal order.

TO SUMMIT UP...
If we ain't meetin' - we're eatin'

If you would like a shirt please post back and I will order them at the end of the week!

jjriker

If you order t-shirts, Harry and I would be interested. 1 large, 1 extra large.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well that makes the minimum order of 6 so this is a go! I will be sending emails to all attendees over the weekend.

Attachments

• CLSummit Front.jpg
    CLSummit Front.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 24
  • CLSummit Back.jpg
    CLSummit Back.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 26

oldmannj

made the sausage run today!!!! I can't wait either!!!! Now.....if I could just remember where I put that darned oatmeal.:rolleyes:

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Ifin you brings it... you eats it. I am digging into the sausage!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

kowAlski631

We can't wait to meet everyone! Sorry for the delayed response, but we're packing up the house to put it on the market. Overwhelmed with all the stuff accumulated since our last move 15 years ago.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Shirt Order will be placed tomorrow afternoon so let me know real soon if you would like to purchase one!

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
With regrets, but Mary and I have to cancel our attendance to the event. Possibly we might be able to Skype in also.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Tom and Mary we are sorry to hear you have to cancel. Hope everything is ok! Give me a call when you get a chance.

I don't know if we will be able to skype you in as there is no provision for multiple connections with the free skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.