EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Lancaster - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinny773

Hey Deb,
MarySue and I are coming to Lancaster, Yea! We are in site #105, checking in on Friday and leaving Monday. I can't wait. I hope you are feeling better by then.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Deb,
MarySue and I are coming to Lancaster, Yea! We are in site #105, checking in on Friday and leaving Monday. I can't wait. I hope you are feeling better by then.

We are really happy to have you guys with us. Stay warm until we get a fire going!

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
We are booked on Site 103 for Fri 12th - Sun 14th.

Mike & Jodi Vanderford
(JMVford)

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We have to put out the welcome mat for Loren & Joann Smith! We are so happy you guys will be joining us!

oldmannj

You can start the countdown at 30 days my friend!

I KNOW this is premature but I'm excited that this last storm pretty much wasn't a storm at all. Hope all my friends at the beach came through unscathed with the tides. With about 5 weeks before I get to go CAMPING again, I was wondering about the potluck breakfast menu. Not having done this before I'm hoping to get some insight. My contribution for the meal will be deep fat fried pork sausage from Helen's sausage house in Smyrna De. If you haven't had this stuff you're in for a slice of heaven!!! REALLY looking forward to seeing my fellow Heartland owners again, and meeting new friends as well. ED

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
You can expect to have a great breakfast on Saturday which will be more towards a brunch in terms of first trip "I ain't gettin' up"! Potluck Breakfast works the same way as dinner. You make it - Bring it - We eat until stuffed! Your Sausage sounds very good. Where's my pills???

oldmannj

Where's my pills???

So....it would seem that in deferance to our fearless leaders tummy I'll have to change my plans a bit. Oatmeal and skim milk it is !!! LOL. ED

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Where's my pills???

So....it would seem that in deferance to our fearless leaders tummy I'll have to change my plans a bit. Oatmeal and skim milk it is !!! LOL. ED

If you do that I am going to flex someone's muscle!!!! My muscles are medicated so I'll have to seek out a volunteer!

oldmannj

Is there gonna be any kind of schedule set up for this weekend?? Was just wondering about making myself scarce during the weekend. ED

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We are going to miss you guys but I know that a weekend given up now will lead to many weekends together in the future. It will be difficult to find someone to fill the Booty Bowl but we'll do the best we can! Love you Ann!

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Sorry to hear u guys have to cancel but like Deb said a few missed weekends mean many more after. Best of luck will keep in our prayers

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Thanks for the prayers. Hey Deb I bet you "Wingnut" and "Jimmy Cosmo" can find something to put in the bowl.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks for the prayers. Hey Deb I bet you "Wingnut" and "Jimmy Cosmo" can find something to put in the bowl.

Oh dude now you gone an done it! That's what I was afraid of! Wingnut and Snookums in charge of the "bowl"! Throw Johnny Rocks into that and we have a.... Oh, I can't even think about it...... LOL!

Just a thought we can SKYPE you into the CL Meeting! Call me so we can set this puppy up! Nevermind I'll call you. I miss my GF! Pick up the phone.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
OK we are all set! Mike and Ann will be available to join the Chapter Leader Summit Meeting via a SKYPE call! All present and accounted for!

Status
Not open for further replies.