EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Lancaster - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmannj

Seems like it'll be just a bit early in the year for damp clothing!!! however, I shall heed the warning and bring extra tickle britches with me. Hope everyone stays safe and dry with this storm seemingly headed our way.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We have booked all of our sites so Diane has made 8 more available to the group! Please continue to call and make your reservations because this is going to be a fun and relaxing way to start the 2013 season. Remember everyone is welcome!

oldmannj

Five weeks since Cape May and I've got cabin fever already. IS IT APRIL YET?????????????:)

Hey just noticed I grew up no longer a junior member, just a plain ol'member.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Hey Ed,
Congrats to the new status...I'm with you on cabin fever.In the low 20's tonight here in upstate NY.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

oldmannj

should be 4 more spots. I know after the first ten went Deb had gotten 8 more. Call the CG and I'm sure they can hook you up. ED

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Paul & Martha give the campground a call. We aren't full yet. Just circle back and let me know your site number. Nice looking Bighorn in your pic!

kowAlski631

Great - will shift Paul into high gear to call them tomorrow. This will be our first rally, so we're excited. We love the rig - only 2 long weekends so far, but planning to go full-time after the rally when I retire.

Martha

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Awesome Martha! We are glad you will be joining us for the weekend. I will send you a PM or email tonight so I can fill you in on all the details!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Martha did you get my PM. Something looked funny when I sent it and the forum page closed so I just wanted to follow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.