EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Lancaster - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I really don't want any credit for the awesome time we had with each other this weekend. When we get together it just happens! If this weekend is any indication of how the season will progress, hang on to your hitch pin kids! Fun, fun, fun!

Next stop Gettysburg!

kowAlski631

Thanks for making us welcome at our first rally. We appreciate all the assistance with our water heater issue. See you around the country as we travel full-time!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Well, I am sad it is over but man did I laugh. My sides still hurt from all the fun we had. Lets never grow up and old, just funnier. #1 story, Johns reaction to neck surgery with live replay by Deb. Excellent material.

jjriker

Thanks everyone for a great time! Harry and I had so much fun, visiting the shops at Intercourse, enjoying the buffet at the Shady Maple, sitting around the fire enjoying conversations and of course eating WAY too much good food. Oh, and can't forget all the yummy foods that people brought to the potluck breakfast. An awesome campout! (Also, thanks Ed, for the great route suggestion. The roads were great, and we had an easy trip today to our next stop.)

oldmannj

@ Jim, I second the motion on the itchy and scratchy story. you can't make that "stuff" up !!!
@ Jessica, Glad I could be of help. Many safe and happy journeys to you and Harry.
@ Vinny, Happy to have struck a note for your sweet tooth. Hug Mary Sue for me.

To all the friends we made last October: It was great to see you again. To all the new friends we made this weekend: thank you for allowing us into your lives. To all the friends we have yet to meet: We are anxiously waiting.

And finally to John and Debbie: Every group requires a catalyst to make it grow and prosper. You make people laugh, and in turn, be able to laugh at themselves. That is a gift that not many can say they have.

Irene and I truly enjoyed everyone's company this weekend. We hope to be a part of your lives for a good long time. ED&Irene

gschaaf

What more can I say Fran and I had a great time, great people, great food, can't wait until we see everybody again. Thanks to everyone and we'll see ya on the road.

f250dieseldad

We are home safe and sound. We had a great time once again. As always so much great food and fun. Can't wait to get together again. Thanks for everyones help and I am glad everyone had a good time.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks for making us welcome at our first rally. We appreciate all the assistance with our water heater issue. See you around the country as we travel full-time!

It was a pleasure meeting you and Paul and we'll see you real soon! Take care and travel safe.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well, I am sad it is over but man did I laugh. My sides still hurt from all the fun we had. Lets never grow up and old, just funnier. #1 story, Johns reaction to neck surgery with live replay by Deb. Excellent material.

Any good story is no good if those around you can't understand the humor! I am so glad you guys get it. What a fun bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.