EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: PA, Lancaster - 4/15/2016 to 4/17/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbesanceney

New York Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hopefully this was the last of old man winter rally temps to be in the mid 60s but cold at night I'm not dewinteizing my lines till we get set up. we can't Waite the rig is loaded and ready to go we will see you all Thursday night. 😊

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Hopefully this was the last of old man winter rally temps to be in the mid 60s but cold at night I'm not dewinteizing my lines till we get set up. we can't Waite the rig is loaded and ready to go we will see you all Thursday night.

Yep cool nights but it's still April...see you Thursday

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Hopefully this was the last of old man winter rally temps to be in the mid 60s but cold at night I'm not dewinteizing my lines till we get set up. we can't Waite the rig is loaded and ready to go we will see you all Thursday night. 

Doing the same. Bringing everything to dewinterize there. We just need to load some food that might freeze and we are ready. Can't wait to try out the new Flex Air pin box. First trip out with this set up.

Bones

Doing the same. Bringing everything to dewinterize there. We just need to load some food that might freeze and we are ready. Can't wait to try out the new Flex Air pin box. First trip out with this set up.
I thought you took it out already. 20's here today

JWalker

So a non official AGENDA for our non official rally.

FRIDAY
-Meet N Greet. 6pm. Site 205. Bring your favorite snack & drink

SATURDAY
-Breakfast out. 9am. Pay your own. Katie's Kitchen
http://www.katiesamishkitchen.com

-Potluck. 5pm. Pavilion

Sunday
-??????

Anyone have any suggestions or request??

Also, any firewood would help.

travelin2

FRIDAY

SATURDAY

-Potluck. 5pm. Pavilion

Sunday
-??????

I'm bringing some good old oak firewood. Looks like that kind of weekend

Bones

FRIDAY

SATURDAY

-Potluck. 5pm. Pavilion

Sunday
-??????

I can bring what I have for firewood and I'll buy some too. Sunday could always be a breakfast outside if weather permits or leftovers. This is going to be one busy week.

JWalker

I can bring what I have for firewood and I'll buy some too. Sunday could always be a breakfast outside if weather permits or leftovers. This is going to be one busy week.

Sounds good. I checked last night, our firewood is still under snow. Maybe today's rain will melt things down.

I'm sure we can throw something together for breakfast Sunday morning.

travelin2

Sounds good. I checked last night, our firewood is still under snow. Maybe today's rain will melt things down.

I'm sure we can throw something together for breakfast Sunday morning.

My woodpile is dry and seasoned. I can bring 3-4 wheelbarrow loads worth. That be a good start.

Sunday-electric skillets ... eggs, bacon, sausage everyone pitches in???? I can flip eggs !

JWalker

My woodpile is dry and seasoned. I can bring 3-4 wheelbarrow loads worth. That be a good start.

Sunday-electric skillets ... eggs, bacon, sausage everyone pitches in???? I can flip eggs !

Sounds good. I got the big coffee pot. I'll stop somewhere and pick up coffee.

JWalker

Ok. Need help. Just received an email from Katie's Kitchen about Saturday morning Breakfast. They said they would not be able to handle a larger group as they are usually packed Saturday mornings.

Any ideas???

Bones

I have a portable induction cooktop I can bring that. The wood I have is junk pine. Do you guys want me to bring some of that? I made suggestions earlier of places around for Saturday breakfast

chaplady

As far as Sunday breakfast let us know what you might need we can contribute. I'll help with what you need that morning.
Sat there is a cracker barrel near by I think. Outside of that I don't know. Bill

travelin2

I guess I'll just have my bowl of Fruit Loops and milk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

OK, so what does everyone think. I paid for the pavilion all day Saturday, so we could have a potluck breakfast and a potluck dinner there. Or we can try a different restaurant for breakfast Saturday morning. I'm thinking we might need to go to someplace that can handle a larger group. Shady maple, Miller's, plain and fancy .....

What say ye?????

Status
Not open for further replies.