EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]The Pueblo Press Dispatch [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]Judge Freely recently presided over a trial in which Ramrod presented evidence of Horse thieving, robbery and drunkenness against notorious highwaymen Jiimmy "Two Guns" Beletti, Garry "Bank Bags" Gilbert and their Sundance crew. Judge "Hang em" as he is known to many in outlaw circles, passed sentence and ordered the local Sheriff to take Beletti "Two Guns" and his accomplices and "stretch their necks"!!!

[/FONT][/FONT]
He ordered one witness, who simply spoke kindly of the outlaw group, to be taken out back and horse whipped!
[FONT=.SFUIText]
[/FONT]

I know I can't be this witness as it is widely (I mean secretly) known that I like this kind of stuff (within reason, of course!)... :p :eek: :angel:

Az_Ernie

Belle Starry would like to meet up with Garry”Bank Bags” prior to the hangin to talk about borrowing a little of his extra loot. She would like to ride into town and pick up some fancy bling prior to the hangin. A former girl of the night needs to look her best before the “Big Event”. What say Mr Bank Bags?

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Well...you remember well my reputation from the old days, always willing to
"donate" to the "cause" of a "lady in the night" looking good!
So no issues! My saddle bags are packed with US currency, help yourself!
Save a little for the drinks after the hanging as I know everyone will be working up
a thirst when the "Judge announces the sentence"...

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
I was checking the weather for the rally, and it looks like temps are going to be above normal for the week of the rally. Highs are predicted to be in the mid 90s for the most part. It does cool off in the evenings to around 60 most nights. This is desert country and just a reminder that everyone should drink plenty of water and bring your sunscreen. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

jdfishing

Hey Golfers: Just a friendly reminder about our golf outing on THURSDAY, JUNE 7th @ 9:00am (1st tee time) at Walking Stick Golf Course. We currently have 18 signed up to play. I have six tee times reserved, so we still have room.
This is a NON-RALLY event, so each player is responsible for their own green fees. Cost is $27.50 Inc cart. (That's a great price where I come from)

I am considering setting up a SCRAMBLE format. Since we have golfers of many different abilities and most will be playing an unfamiliar course, I think this would provide the most fun for everyone.

Contact me at jdfishing@comcast.net for signups or other questions. Looking forward to a great rally.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Belle Starry would like to meet up with Garry”Bank Bags” prior to the hangin to talk about borrowing a little of his extra loot. She would like to ride into town and pick up some fancy bling prior to the hangin. A former girl of the night needs to look her best before the “Big Event”. What say Mr Bank Bags?

Well, if Belle Starry is entitled to fancy bling what about moi? We just picked up our stagecoach in Canada and have many dusty miles ahead of us. I expect to be totally dust-ified by the time we reach Pueblo. Mr. "Bank Bags", send a little loot my way. Yours sincerely, Mabel Bly.

Doublegranch

Ladies:
No issues! We will all go for a "Bling" when this is over!
I am leaving the ranch this afternoon and will arrive early tomorrow.
Safe Travels everyone!

Doublegranch

It is now 11:24 AM Monday....
Departing after I hit post....
Can't wait to see everyone in Pueblo!
If you need to reach me before I arrive in Pueblo
in the morning, call my cell number or text me.

Safe Travels everyone!

Oldelevatorman

Getting close. Currently in Billings till Wednesday, then Casper and Cheyenne. Can't wait for our first rally.See y'all there & safe travels!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

I saw Garry blow by here (Quail Ridge RV Park near his ranch) around 12:50 this afternoon with his Sundance in tow... :eek:

He'll probably be showing up in Pueblo any second now! :cool:

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Bling, bling
Hear me sing!
Leaving the home of the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame
After practicing for the Name that 60's Song game.
Ready to give it a try
Or my name isn't Mabel Bly!

Oldelevatorman

Heck, I used to wake up at that hour for work, pack a lunch and drive 80 miles to SF and be up 40 floors walking on open steel. Can't seem to shake the early rising after 8 years, but do miss the big bucks though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Can't wait to see everyone!
The weather this morning is super! About 62* at 7:50.....
Looks like possible slight showers....
I am set up and now heading to grab some breakfast.
Safe Travels Everyone!

Cookie: To help you out, the big hand was two clicks past the five and the little hand was on 3!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Bling, bling
Hear me sing!
Leaving the home of the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame
After practicing for the Name that 60's Song game.
Ready to give it a try
Or my name isn't Mabel Bly!

Mabel:
I really hope you are ready for this 60's "Test".....
I listened to this music for the greater part of last night...
Wow, it really brings back some great memories!
See you soon!

JohnD

Arrived at the fairgrounds at 3:27 this morning.....where is everyone???

D a m n Garry...you were haulin @$$! :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

I be sleeping like most people

Right there wit'cha!

- - - Updated - - -

Huh? Wha?? 3:27 in the morning? I've heard about it but never knew there really was such a time of day.

That used to be my bedtime...:rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

Mabel:
I really hope you are ready for this 60's "Test".....
I listened to this music for the greater part of last night...
Wow, it really brings back some great memories!
See you soon!

No more changes...right??? :confused::p:rolleyes::cool:

Just teasin' ya...:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.