EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSIN

3 Landmarks all staged up in La Veta, CO for the week...We're starting our party now! :cool: Not to worry, we'll save some brain cells for the Rally!

crussian

Packed and ready with Tequila Rose and Fireball in the freezer. Glad no one drinks my fav's.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

G_S

We are boondocking just outside of Fruita, CO about 12 miles from Grand Junction. We will head to a state park for the weekend to do some laundry and stuff. Then head into Pueblo on Monday.

James and Sheila

Howdy neighbors, we are getting some pizza in town then to Karaoke. No one here knows us, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Arrived at Elephant Butte Lake RV Resort, NM around 5 pm. today...

Gonna stay here two nights then head north.

Not sure if we will show up on Friday or Saturday in Pueblo...

Will keep you posted!

Oldelevatorman

Anybody have a minute that could give me a call. Here in Casper, just moved to a different site due to barking dogs. Plugged back in, EMS is good but no AC power, maybe a bad transfer switch. Got it opened up underneath, plug is dead to converter, bad transfer switch?
Jim 916 677-6729
Before I call Heartland or mobile guy

JohnD

Any way you can try a different pedistal to see if that could be the cause?

Had that exact same issue about a month ago...

Oldelevatorman

Anybody have a minute that could give me a call. Here in Casper, just moved to a different site due to barking dogs. Plugged back in, EMS is good but no AC power, maybe a bad transfer switch. Got it opened up underneath, plug is dead to converter, bad transfer switch?
Jim 916 677-6729
Before I call Heartland or mobile guy

Never mind, now it's working.

Oldelevatorman

The 50-amp plug is a bit loose in the EMS box, I'll bend the prongs a bit. It was making the transfer switch relay chatter cause it wasn't staying together. Put Velcro around the two for now!

Mrsfish

Okay guys, I need your help. Some of you will say ‘what’s the problem?’, the rest of you will understand. I need some positive thoughts thrown our way. We are 90% packed and ready to head it for Pueblo- but we had to put our yellow lab - Jetta in emergency last night. She’s still there...we’re hoping the vet will have news tomorrow morning that allows us to leave and join you. We have traveled with her for every rally for 9 years- many of you know her - she’s the most loving dog we’ve ever had. Sorry for the intrusion, just needing some positive thoughts right now

danemayer

Okay guys, I need your help. Some of you will say ‘what’s the problem?’, the rest of you will understand. I need some positive thoughts thrown our way. We are 90% packed and ready to head it for Pueblo- but we had to put our yellow lab - Jetta in emergency last night. She’s still there...we’re hoping the vet will have news tomorrow morning that allows us to leave and join you. We have traveled with her for every rally for 9 years- many of you know her - she’s the most loving dog we’ve ever had. Sorry for the intrusion, just needing some positive thoughts right now
Sorry to hear this Ann. Hopefully Jetta just got into something and will be better in the morning.

TikiDawg

Positive thoughts headed your way. These aren't just dogs, they're family members. Hoping for all the best.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Mrsfish

See- the positive energy worked! Vet just called (yes! It is 5:30am) they are releasing Jetta to come home and she can travel. After almost 48 hours of not having her home we are definitely ready for her ever present wagging tail and endless kisses. Should be on the road in a couple of hours. See you all in Pueblo on Monday!

JohnD

Yea for Yellow Dog!

Can't wait to see you guys again!

I know how it is with our 'kids'...

I stayed in Denver one month longer than planned as Spicy was having some issues...

Here is Spicy checking her email on the road (this was the first ever outing with my previous Heartland Trail Runner):

Campout2012SpicyChecksEmail-PC260023.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.