EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Just a reminder for those who have signed up this past week. I am on the road with NM & Colo Rally and will not update the name list in post one until I return home on the 15th....Sorry I didn't have the master file on my tablet....But I will for the next trip.

Look out!

Garry is in 'da hood! :cool:

Greengas

Please book Sarah and I for the week.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Ron & Sarah: Thanks for joining the Rally....I got you down and will update the master list when I get back home...

Doublegranch

Here are the sign ups from the NM & Co Buena Vista Rally's and sign ups while on the Road:
Welcome:
Dave & Sue Clary
Lou & Bette DIck - Pending travel schedule
Lou Lambdin & Marilyn Weddel
Domi & John Cowan - Booked but pending schedule
Ronn & Sarah Greengas
Bill & Ingrid Engler
Bruce & Kathy Thomas
Susan & Mark Baumann
Terry & Sheila Sprayberry
Ricky & Rachel Lester
Howard & Shelley Blake
Derald & Sue Keetch

A big thank you for everyone signing up for the Mountain Regional Rally !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buster537

Garry, Please put Rhonda and I down to arrive on the 4th and leave on the 11th if possible. Sounds as though this is going to be a fantastic rally, and James Brown would like to be there, yes the real James Brown! I feel good about this one!!

Doublegranch

Okay...got you down and wonder is James Brown in the 60's...yep !!! guess you can dance!
This will be a hoot!!! Rhonda has indicated she has saved your 60's clothes...wear them as it may enhance your ability to win a prize!!
Thanks for signing up and keep your mileage as maybe a prize will be given out to the farthest distance to the Rally.....

Buster537

Okay...got you down and wonder is James Brown in the 60's...yep !!! guess you can dance!
This will be a hoot!!! Rhonda has indicated she has saved your 60's clothes...wear them as it may enhance your ability to win a prize!!
Thanks for signing up and keep your mileage as maybe a prize will be given out to the farthest distance to the Rally.....

Can you also put us down for a Golf Cart; old man may need it at this one.

Doublegranch

Just found out that James Brown will be attending our Rally and the "Think You Can Dance" night....
This sounds like some major fun.....Wonder what kind of "MOVES" he will show us!!!!

Doublegranch

Welcome Jerry & Karen!! Got you down for the Rally dates only...let me know if you want to add days...

Doublegranch

Mountain Regional Rally UPDATE:
We currently have 66 rigs booked for this Rally out of the 100 allowed for budget purposes.
With only 34 Sites remaining...this Rally will sell out....
I will be sending Murder Mystery night character invites out next year...
We will have about 40 playing characters and the remaining attendees will be able to
participate in the audience portion, booing, hissing and guessing who did the "Killing"......

If you are on the fence and thinking about attending....sign up as no money will be due until
around Feb 2018....

This is going to be a SUPER RALLY!!!!!!!!!

Doublegranch

Want to win some $$$$$....
Our VP of board games will be setting up a number of different games throughout the Rally...
We are planning a "Golf Tournament"....Card Game style....for a small $5 entry fee, the winners "Low Scores" and a couple of high scores (yes more than one) will have an opportunity to walk away with a good share of the pot...Rules and dates will be announced.....You will be allowed to sign up anytime prior to the start of the Tournament. If you have never played this fantastic card game....we will offer a short lesson prior to the start of the tournament. Judges will be walking the floor to monitor all play and clarifying any rule questions. VP of Games decision is Final. The tournament will have a time set for each day of play....total of two days for the tournament is expected.

HappyT

Garry,
Shirley and I will attend your rally in Pueblo, CO. We will arrive on June 4th and leave on June 10th. We will appreciate full hook-ups. Our Big Horn is 34 feet long.

Doublegranch

Happy T.....Welcome to the Mountain Regional Rally.....Bring out your 50's/60's clothes and we are going to have some fun!
Safe Travels....

By the way all sites for this Rally will be full hook ups....we will not use the other sites....

kimdot

Hi Gary,

We would like to be added to the list to attend your regional rally. We arrive on 6/4/18 - 6/11/18. We will probably stay in that area a little longer so any suggestions for parks out there with full hookup? We are getting a new rig so at that time have a little bigger rig - 42 ft.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Mountaindale RV Resort is a good place to stay. We have our Sept 2016 rally there.

Hi Gary,

We would like to be added to the list to attend your regional rally. We arrive on 6/4/18 - 6/11/18. We will probably stay in that area a little longer so any suggestions for parks out there with full hookup? We are getting a new rig so at that time have a little bigger rig - 42 ft.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Gary, that reminds me, our rig has changed so I don't know if that will affect placement at the venue. We now have a 42' 2016 Big Country 4010RD, not the ElkRidge.

Erika & Tony Dorsey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.