EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducky

Garry;

Can you sign us up for early arrival on 6/4, leaving on 6/10

Paul (Ducky) and Diana

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Ducky: Your wish is my command!
It won't show up until tomorrow...I am on my tablet vs computer tonight.

Doublegranch

Jeff & Kelly:
Welcome to our first Regional Rally and thank you for the support!
It will be a great time with lots of activities.

Doublegranch

Jeff:

Help is always welcomed....I will have several teams doing different things, IE: the RV Rodeo & judging the event. I will put a list together for each team and make a post...I will add your name. Of course this doesn't prevent you from showing off your RV parking "Skills"...Dan M will be the VP in charge of this event and we will need a number of judges "all neutral" of course, unless greenbacks come into play!

Ted_Dee

Garry, please add Ted and Dee to your list. Hopefully that will be my first week of retirement and I can't think of a better way to spend it.

Doublegranch

Ted & Dee: Wow we can celebrate two for one! Your retirement and our first Regional Rally...
Got you down..and do you still have Ted's old bell bottoms in back of the closet for the 60's dance contest?
Safe Travels....

Doublegranch

We currently have 26 sites remaining from our 100 for the Mountain Regional Rally...
I have one couple that booked by the name of Gary & Susan, no last name, no state or any other information...so sorry but it was via an email that was deleted sometime back.....Gary & Susan, if you are reading this "thread" please send me a PM or email so I may get your last name, hoc and rig.

Ted_Dee

Ted & Dee: Wow we can celebrate two for one! Your retirement and our first Regional Rally...
Got you down..and do you still have Ted's old bell bottoms in back of the closet for the 60's dance contest?
Safe Travels....

If I do still have them they are WAY in the back of the closet. It's scary back there, but for you I will look.

Doublegranch

Hum.....Do you think he still has the one's with "Stripes"??
Ted you are going to be the hit of the Dance Night!!!

Ann&Ted

LOL!. I just saw the attachment and saw our names. See what my birthday did. Can't remember anything. I was wondering since after I just sent the note, I looked at my calendar and saw it was already marked. Oh well. Thanks Garry.

Doublegranch

Welcome Roger & Judy Meyer to the Mountain Regional Rally....
Thanks for your support and it was great meeting you in Las Vegas.
Safe Travels.

Doublegranch

Update: Mountain Regional Rally......
Currently we have 76 rigs and 152 attendees....Remember our budget only allows 100 rigs!!!!!!!!!
We have 24 sites available for this Rally....btw...all sites are full hook ups...

Still seeking a last name, hoc# for Gary & Susan that signed up....I will hold your site a while longer but need your full information once we get close to selling out..

If you are reading the first posting....
1. Murder Mystery characters and the expansion of this evening will be forth coming..
2. Think you can dance night will be highlighted with a NICE PRIZE to stimulate a lot of attendees to participate in this "FUN Evening"... yes, it's all in fun!!!!
3. RV Rodeo rules and obstacles are being finalized.....again...this is just all in fun! No stress & worries...just a great time
4. RV Rodeo Clown's considered name "Heartless" will assist you in this Rodeo Event....hmmmm what is a Rodeo without a Rodeo Clown?
5. If you think the 2017 Ford Wayne & Melinda had on display for the Vegas rally was something...we will have 2018's to test drive!
6. RAT Team assignments are being worked out for your Rally enjoyment and maybe a little harassment.....
Keep reading...The Rat team has a lot of surprises for you! They just don't know all of them yet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Az_Ernie

Garry,

Put us on the list for 5th through the 10th. We'll firm up pre and post days when rally gets closer. Thanks.

Doublegranch

Ernie & Marie:

Welcome to the Mountain Regional Rally....THanks for your support!
This one is going to be a fun filled week....Ernie, get those old bell bottoms out of your closet for the dance night and your western gear for the Murder Mystery night...

Sandy2407

Hi, please sign Steve and Sandy Rinks up for this rally. It's great to finally meet you in Las Vegas! Also sign up Bob and Diane Contreras.

Status
Not open for further replies.