EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrsfish

And as Garry has taught us all- Fireball contains some nasty stuff that we really don't want to be consuming. The pass around of choice during our last rally was Tennessee Fire. Much smoother

Duziedu

Hi Garry, I am replying to this rally. I plan to be there next year. Already can't wait for another great rally. See you in April! Sue Dusenberry

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Sue:
You have already signed up...you are number 88 on the list and confirmed..
See you in April.....Safe Travels.

Doublegranch

Cleared Waitlist:

Welcome Jackie & Vickie Cryer to the Mountain Regional Rally.....
You have just been cleared and please confirm if you will arrive on the 4th or 5th....\
Also send me your email address for the Murder Mystery Emails..
Thanks again for your support and signing up for this Rally!!!!!!!

Doublegranch

Rally Update:

We have added another vendor to our Rally listing...
Performance Trailer Braking will be offering Disc Brake installation by appointment throughout the Rally.
They will host two seminars:
Disc Brakes
Trailer Tires & Safety & why ST tires are a problem.

Review the first posting for Disc Brake costs and to make an appointment as well as times/dates for the seminars.

Doublegranch

Waitlist Cleared:

Dan & Carolyn Conaway have been cleared off the waitlist....
Please email or pm me regarding your arrival date!
Thanks for your support for this Rally and happy we got you cleared.

Ducky

Garry,
Can you update our rig from North Trail to Bighorn Traveler as we have taken possession now. We are #72 on the list. Thank you

Paul and Diana

jbeletti

Garry,
Can you update our rig from North Trail to Bighorn Traveler as we have taken possession now. We are #72 on the list. Thank you

Paul and Diana

Paul and Diana - congrats on your step up to the new Bighorn Traveler product. I'm sure others would like to see your new home on wheels at this rally and hopefully other rallies sooner than June 2018 :)

Doublegranch

Ducky:

Will do....been waiting for you to announce your new "toy" or should I say Diana's new Toy!!!
Can't wait to see it at Kartchner Cavern in April.
I am playing "Hazel" the maid today and cleaning the ranch house....so will make the correction this evening.....wow how do two dogs get it so dirty, certainly I could not contribute to the mess!!

Ducky

Paul and Diana - congrats on your step up to the new Bighorn Traveler product. I'm sure others would like to see your new home on wheels at this rally and hopefully other rallies sooner than June 2018 :)

Jim;

Thanks for the support. We will be out and about at the Benson and Moab rallies, but will not make the Goshen rally in June due to prior commitments.

Paul and Diana

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Don't work too hard for our sake "Hazel".

Ducky:

I am playing "Hazel" the maid today and cleaning the ranch house....so will make the correction this evening.....wow how do two dogs get it so dirty, certainly I could not contribute to the mess!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Regional Rally Update:

The year 2017 is starting off with a bang and lots of activity and of course the busy schedule with the Goshen National Rally....I will attempt to get the Murder Mystery Character email invitation out within the next two weeks....In addition since I will need to write one check for all RV sites, I will require a one night Non Refundable deposit of $20 per rig by the end of June 2017. This deposit will apply towards your Rally RV fees however, should you have to cancel for any reason, the deposit will not be refundable. We have contracts for catering, entertainment, prizes and surprises and the price is not reduced due to attendee cancelation.
I will make another posting and send out an email on when and where to send your $20 check.

Enjoy the 2017 Rally schedule and I will see some of you either in one of the rally's within the mountain region or in Goshen!

Safe Travels.

Rat Team....still working on the final design for your T shirts...I am attempting to incorporate your suggestions but remember not all are feasible to implement. I do appreciate your input and think the final design will be unique!

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Gary,
As we are next to be “cleared” for the 2018 Regional Rally in Pueblo, Colorado, here are our arrival/departure dates.
Our plan is to arrive on Tuesday, June 4[SUP]th[/SUP], departing on Monday, June 11th. Count us in for the Wild West Murder Mystery! If possible, Christine would like to be a Saloon Girl. She already has her costume ready as she is using it at the Maryland rally in Sept!
Looking forward to seeing you in Goshen. Dakota & Cheyenne too when they are off duty (especially Logan)!

Doublegranch

Bob:
Hey...thanks for the update! I will let you know as soon as I can clear you. There should not be any problems as we generally have changes this far out.
I appreciate your support for the Rally and it should be a lot of fun! The girls are ready to meet the other 4 legged buddies!

Bob...Send me your email for the special invitation to the Murder Mystery Night....

Doublegranch

John:

You really worry me sometimes! Yet since you and Tom are our "PROFESSIONAL" photographers....It really matters not what you wear! I googled the common wear for a saloon girl..."Saloon girls wore short red dresses with corsets......I will help Cathy pick it out for you!!!!!!!!!!

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
This is Christine's costume. She also has a garter with a mini gun & holster. So watch out!

Attachments

• Saloon Girl.jpg
    Saloon Girl.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.