EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Waitlist cleared:
1. Dan & Marla Skiles...
Your names have been cleared from the wait list....please RSVP you will be attending.

Doublegranch

Bob & Bo:
Thank you! If you don't see a change in the payment list on post one, don't worry, I will be on the road for a month and may not get your check before I take off.

Doublegranch

Welcome from the Ft Collins, Colo Rally who have been added to the wait list for the Mountain Regional Rally:
1. Kevin & Patti Carter...CO
2. Paul & Cindy Robinson...LA
3. Dennis & Alana Hinder...CO

Doublegranch

GOLF CART RENTAL FOR THE MOUNTAIN REGIONAL RALLY...
TOTAL OF 30 RESERVED.....29 PRE-RESERVED

Emails went out to the 29 attendees who have requested a golf cart for the Rally week.
Carts will arrive in Pueblo in two shipments: June 1 & 4th 2018.

Mile High Golf Cart Rental has a name list of those who have pre - reserved a cart.
Once you receive your email and phone number, call Staci at Mile High to confirm your reservation.
Staci will hold your credit card information and not run any charges until May 30, 2018.

I currently show ONE CART AVAILABLE....If you would like a Golf cart let me know..
Cost was reduced to $140 + $25 pick up and drop off charge for the week 4th - 11th June 2018....

Carts not claimed from the pre-reserved list will be offered to all Rally Attendees before being released.

Doublegranch

Howard & Shelley:
Once I have completed an audit of all the messages for pre-reserved carts, I will advise if the one cart is still available...if so, I will let you know and hold it for you!

Rockin_Dollar_B

New Mexico Chapter Leaders-retired
Howard & Shelley:
Once I have completed an audit of all the messages for pre-reserved carts, I will advise if the one cart is still available...if so, I will let you know and hold it for you!
Sounds good, thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ducky

Garry;

I asked back on 4/24/17 that you put us down for a golf cart. I was sure you did but looking at the lists below does not look as if it made it nor did I receive an email regarding the cart. Is it too late to order one?

Paul and Diana

Doublegranch

Paul:
No issues...I thought someone was missing and was going to go through my emails/PM's which I have not finished....you saved me the trouble....You will get the last cart of the 30 we had reserved based on the pre-reserved requests.....I will call Staci and give her your name....

Ducky

Thanks Garry, I will call later this week to provide CC information. Have fun in Goshen!!

Doublegranch

Golf Cart Rental UPDATE:

For the 30 attendees that have pre-reserved golf carts....hold off calling Staci until the end of the month if you have not already contacted her. They have the Rodeo in Pueblo going on as well as a large Golf Tournament....Staci is swamped and will get back to everyone. I will continue to monitor this and send you an email to advise when to call or when Staci will be contacting you.
Don't worry about any delay on her part....your cart is reserved for the 30 names I gave her!
Thanks for all the updates you have sent to me!~

Doublegranch

Waitlist Update:

Gary & Sue Snyder - AZ have been cleared from the waitlist for the Mountain Regional Rally...
Congrats and excited you are able to attend....

WCBurton

Cleared from the Wait List:
1. Craig & Tena Burton
2. Sonja & Julie Nisson
Emails have been sent to you for your return RSVP confirmation...Murder Mystery Invitations will be sent shortly.
Can't wait to greet you in Pueblo, Colo....

Hey Gary just wanted if you received our deposit... since it hasn't been cashed yet.

Thanks,

Tena

Doublegranch

I am on the road for a month and not sure what mail has arrived. I will return home around the 25th of June and will get caught up on the deposits that were mailed.

Doublegranch

Rally Update:
A few members of the RAT Team joined the food tasting evening in Pueblo to approve the meal menu for the Rally!
Wow...you are all in for a nice treat! The Pueblo Chili peppers are some of the best I have tasted and they take center
stage in the salsa and Mexican sauce!!!

Sites are being assigned and will be posted when I return from Goshen. Note some sites will not be used, so I made a few
"Double Sites" for a small number of the larger Rigs, Cyclone, Landmarks...unable to give all Landmarks a double site but have given the wider sites
to most of the Landmarks as a preference!

There is a buzz going on around the Murder Mystery Costumes and from what is being shared, it appears we will be stepping back into the "Old West" for this evening! I have met one of our "Ladies of the Evening" Mabel Bly at Goshen and she is really going all out!! This is starting to take on a world of it's own.. Hope everyone will consider dressing in Old West style even if you are just part of the Audience! Bella Starry, I know you are also up for the challenge!!! By the way, REMEMBER, no "REAL" guns allowed at the Fairgrounds and especially if you are packing a six shooter on your hip during the Murder Evening!!!!!!!!!!! Our Sergeant of Arms will be checking weapons upon entering the Murder Mystery Saloon and the Sheriff has issued a "special fine" for any violations....

The entertainment, vendors and activities are set...Now we need to wait until the Rally Start Date!
Can't WAIT to Greet everyone in Pueblo, Colo...June 5-10 2018!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.