EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Great follow up post Mabel. I believe you should represent us women and run for president in the 2020 ABQ rally. You certainly would have my vote!
Belle Starry

Belle,

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic support, however, I am afraid I will need to decline running for President.

I am neither a Democrat nor Republican so if by infinite chance I could participate in the 2020 Presidential Election, I would run as an Independent. Another road-block, I am unable to run for office in the United States as I was not born in the US. I am a Canadian Citizen and travel with a Canadian passport. I guess the dream of the Oval Office is gone, forever. Does anyone know where Olivia Pope is hiding?

By the way, for those interested, if I did run, I would do so on the “platform” of shoes! I certainly would expect double the female voters, athletes, etc. Thoughts?!

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Well....We have Great News for you Christine!
This is a HEARTLAND "Non-Political Party" Election Spoof, the affiliations are: Full Timers vs Weekenders!
So as long as you own a Heartland you are qualified to run for this Spoof Election! As well as declare any
affiliation you desire! We will have a couple of cross overs in an attempt to gain voter support.

I would think the mere thought of you running would stimulate a 15% vote advantage for you!
Your country of origin has nothing to do with your "Dream of the Heartland Oval Office",
so May we all assume you are now entering into a state of "Reconsideration"???????

Is Bob okay with being the "First Man"????

rfournelle

You “may”. With such eloquent words presented, how could I possibly refuse? Have the paper work drawn up for me to sign. We shall have but one goal. Make North America Beautiful, buy a Heartland.

I can see it now…C.W. McCall's “Convoy” playing in the background with a line of RV’ers, both Fulltimers and Weekenders from California to Prince Edward Island. So “I says, Weekenders & Fulltimers, this here's Mabel Bly, we just ain't a-gonna pay no tolls. So we crashed the gates doing ninety-eight I says let them RV-ers roll, 10-4."

As for Bob being First Man, he knows he is.

Doublegranch

WOW
It's CONFIRMED.....HEARTLAND's NON- POLITICAL ELECTION has it's FIRST EVER Lady Running for OFFICE!~
Okay guys, you need to prepare for what will be one of the most competitive Non-Political Race of your life!
Grandma always said Dynamite comes in Small Packages....and you all are about to meet one of the most
Explosive Dynamite Packages Known To HEARTLAND.....
You Go GIRL.....

Let the "Gentlemen" start their replies....

trtlmn16

Ms. Bly,

Seems you and I are the only brave (stupid) folks to sign up for this. If no other hombres step up, looks as if we will have to face off three nights in a row. If Garry is willing to offer the same two folks all three nights, well then, I guess I'll be obliged to take my share of that loot. I look forward to our showdown, Mabel (if I may be so bold to use your first name). :cool: This is the mysterious trtlmn16.

Kevin

Doublegranch

Hummmmm:

Are the Rally Attendees going to allow these two brave soles take all the loot?
The stakes we are speaking of = $40 Round 1, $40 Round 2 & $200 for the Final Round.....
Will this be a winner take all or will someone decide to keep their bankroll after it
dwindles down to below 50%....

Think about how much fun or humiliation you may have in front of your HOC Family! It's not
like you have any secrets that haven't already been shared at one rally or another!

Make your post if you would like an opportunity to take on these two "Old Soles" in a young body!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Ms. Bly,

Seems you and I are the only brave (stupid) folks to sign up for this. If no other hombres step up, looks as if we will have to face off three nights in a row. If Garry is willing to offer the same two folks all three nights, well then, I guess I'll be obliged to take my share of that loot. I look forward to our showdown, Mabel (if I may be so bold to use your first name). :cool: This is the mysterious trtlmn16.

Kevin

Uhhhhhhh.......let's not forget.......

2020JohnD!

Ssshhhhhhhh......it's a secret for now......but soon......very soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Think about how much fun or humiliation you may have in front of your HOC Family! It's not
like you have any secrets that haven't already been shared at one rally or another!

Ain't that the twooth!

Had all but my skivvies (or was that my Speedo's drawer???) dragged out in the open when I made that left toin at Alba-koi-kee! :eek:

BuBunnyAlqSign.jpg

rfournelle

Hummmmm:

The stakes we are speaking of = $40 Round 1, $40 Round 2 & $200 for the Final Round.....
Will this be a winner take all or will someone decide to keep their bankroll after it

Make your post if you would like an opportunity to take on these two "Old Soles" in a young body!

Mr. Garry,

Have guidelines been set for this competition? Is the competition head-to-head? My concern is if I answer “Moody Greys”, Kevin will immediately answer back “Moody Blues”. My faux pas gives him a distinct advantage to provide the right answer! And yes, Kevin, you may call me Mabel.

Mabel is with Doc Holiday later today so she will be indisposed. I trust though, on my return, we will have more Heartlander’s stepping up to the challenge and entering this competition!

Doublegranch

Christine:
The Contest Rules will be explained at the start of each Round. The correct answers will not be announced until after each contestant & audience give their answers to
the two parts of each song, Song Title, Artist singing that song. Contestant #1 will answer the first questions first then contestant #2, then Contestant #2 will answer the
second part of the question first and then contestant #1 will answer. This will be rotated between the two to avoid any advantage. There maybe a surprise
question tossed in to break any tie!

We have one old sole that could potentially answer every question asked but he doesn't like the "Spotlight" so will not sign up!
I think if we perhaps left everyone in the audience and asked questions, more would feel comfortable to play, but that could stimulate assistance from
someone next to the participant answering the questions. So catch 22 and we will go with our original idea.

rjr6150

If anyone is interested I have a 72” x 23 1/2” piece of rubber stall mat. It’s 3/4” thick. I used the mat to line bottom of my front storage compartment. Total cost for the mat was $20 willing to bring it to Pueblo and sell for $10 if anyone interested.

It’s ribbed on one side and pebble on the other showing the pebble side. Color is black.

C85C72A7-6597-4DA6-93D7-6A50F68C7177.jpg

Toccoatravelers

Hummmmm:

After much thought, Patti (that’s me!)has decided she would like to get it on the fun! Let me know if there is anything else I need to do, I’ll just put a little Southern Pride in the game!

Doublegranch

Oh Yea! Now we are talking!
The "Ladies" are already planning their shopping trips with the "Winnings"

Patti, Our "Southern" Beauty in round TWO will take on the winner of Round ONE!

If no others step up.....the loser of round one and two will have a mini playoff to
enter the Final Round.....

It's getting exciting! Who will walk away with the "BIG" Money!
If one person wins all three rounds, it could be as much as $240 US Dollars!

If Cheyenne could read the playlist, I would enter!

Doublegranch

Super! Now we have a contest!
Which name is signing up or both????
Got you down and this event will be a hoot!
Thanks for signing up!

DaveTyler

Hope all is doing well. We really enjoyed Albuquerque and Don and Vicky Lynn did a great job. However Kathy has now been scheduled for a knee replacement
this coming Monday the 21st. We will not be able to go to Pueblo. I was going and thinking about taking Kathy's sister, one of them, but could not decide
which one? So as of now there is a open spot beginning June 4th to 11th. So if you are reading this and have a friend that has a Heartland product, check with Gaary.
Those of you that are into praying, please put a word in for Kathy! Thanks. Jim and Lynn Dykes are here and we hope to have Jim's trailer ready to go to Pueblo.
Will miss you guys! Dave

Pokiejoe

Hope all is doing well. We really enjoyed Albuquerque and Don and Vicky Lynn did a great job. However Kathy has now been scheduled for a knee replacement
this coming Monday the 21st. We will not be able to go to Pueblo. I was going and thinking about taking Kathy's sister, one of them, but could not decide
which one? So as of now there is a open spot beginning June 4th to 11th. So if you are reading this and have a friend that has a Heartland product, check with Gaary.
Those of you that are into praying, please put a word in for Kathy! Thanks. Jim and Lynn Dykes are here and we hope to have Jim's trailer ready to go to Pueblo.
Will miss you guys! Dave
Dave we will miss you all and hope Kathy has a good replacement will keep her in out prayers Don and Vicky

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Oldelevatorman

Will miss you guys! Dave

Good luck with your surgery. Linda & I are both do for new knees at some point so we'll say a prayer for you!
Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We will miss you and prayers for Kathy and you also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.